Mine

Soft piano playing in the background, with little mistakes but nonetheless it was still beautiful to listen to

It was the soundcheck for our fan meeting in Japan LOL Fan Fest and I was sitting in the front rows of the Vip area overlooking Off practicing for his piano prod and he was playing softly as if alone in his world smiling to himself, maybe he enjoyed playing the piano. So I was there listening to him Tay and the others were in the backstage dressing room. Tomorrow is the big day and we were all excited.

I smiled to myself it was a long time since I traveled with friends and I am excited after we had our break. To roam around the streets of Japan with your good friends is best. My thought was interrupted when someone called me through the mic, it was Off.

"Hey! New, Newwwww.. ah this kid" - Off

"What?!" - New

I answered with a mic as well since I was still holding on to it turning it on. 

"Listen to this"- Off

He smiled and turned to the piano again playing an unfamiliar piece.

"I'm saying things I don't believe
And your love casts its shadow on the things I do
And I can hear so clearly all the words I wish I'd said
You're stuck in my head"  - Off

He sang clearly and smoothly it was not included in his songs. But it was good as he played the piano and motioned me to come to him. I sat up and got to the stage smiling looking at his fingers gliding thru the keys.

"But I only think of you..." - Off

As he looked straight at me while I was leaning on the side of the piano. Then he continued singing a smile plastered on his face.

"Will we be together soon?"- Off

I sat beside him on the piano stool, giving enough space for him to play the keys my right arm leaned on the top of the piano holding my cheeks as I sat sideways facing him, he winked at me while singing and I giggled.

"But I only think of youu... Ooohhhhh" - Off

He smiled the brightest as I saw his ears dyed in red cheeks tinted pink. I knew what he was trying to say. Who would believe that Off Jumpol would be this sweet, every melody and his raspy voice made the song more meaningful than its lyrics?

He'd been sending signals to me since but this was the first time he got bolder and tried to woo me. At first, I thought it was just some joke but he was consistent after all without talking to me about so I just let him.
He would take me out on coffee dates with the excuse of trying a new dessert from which I know he didn't like much, sometimes fetching me from somewhere when we both have the same schedules saying it would save time and he didn't want me to be late or out of the blue calling me at midnight or any time of the day just to ask a random question eventually having a long chat that goes for hours.

He would send food on my set with the disguise of a fan club only finding out later that it was from him when a separate food box and some flowers with a sticky note on it with my name Newwiee and a smiley with its tongue sticking out.
I knew because he often uses this whenever he texts me.
The times he would raid my condo as if he knew when and what time my schedules and free days coming with food and a bunch of sweets.
He also formed a habit of nagging me when he knew I was at my naughty self again, eyeing my every move so he could prevent disaster from happening from that I am thankful.
What I am amused about was when I will catch him staring at me but he never backs down when I do the same, he would wink instead and send me flying kisses secretly and giggle like a high school girl pretending nothing happened afterward.

"You're planted in my mind
But I don't wanna be okay without you" - Off

"Are you serious?"- New

He stopped playing as the song finished. Still, I was in the same spot in front of him. He brushed his thumb on my cheeks and smiled.

"Is this not serious enough" - Off

"I don't know you tell me" - New

He leaned forward brush his nose against mine and stole a quick kiss on my forehead.

"I am serious New" - Off

He looked at me straight without looking around that somebody might have seen us.

"I was supposed to tell you later but I think this was the best timing I had, so .. " - Off

"So?"- New

I was giggling at his expression as he knew it I was teasing him just to make him admit it to my face, his exasperated look but still smiling is charming to me.

"I like you, more than a friend" - Off

"Best friend?"- New

"Oouuiiii Newwieee!!!!"- Off

I raised my hands in the air in defeat as I tried to cut him off only to hear him whine.

"Okay okay go on"- New

"I like you more than that, I think I love you already" - Off

He reached for my hand below that was resting on my knees hidden below the piano as he clutched on it and entwined our fingers.

"Go out with me" - Off

I just chuckled and shook my head sideways.

"Are you turning me down?"- Off

His voice faltered and he was entangling his fingers from mine when held onto it.

"What do you think we have been doing for the past months, is that not counted for going out?"- New

His face lit a quick peck on my cheeks and I was surprised I slapped him hard on his shoulders.

"Oouuiiii that hurts Aiii New!!"- Off

"You, you Off Jumpol!"- New

I pointed my finger at him but he grabbed it and kissed the back of my hand and snickered.

"Heeeyyyyy!!!!! " - New

"I got you, no takebacks no never Thitipoom!!! You're mine now... Awww" - Off

He suddenly hugged me tight squeezing and I laughed was he always this cute, I hugged him back patting his back.

"Okay that's enough, before somebody sees us, haha" - New

Before breaking the hug he whispered to me.

"I love you ... Mine " - Off

My insides did a 360 flip and I knew I was blushing and red all over.

" Did I make you blush? because that was the goal from the start hehe, you are so cute and you're mine!"- Off

He punched my cheeks as I tried to fan off the creeping heat on my face.

"Ahh stop teasing fine you were right!"- New

"About what?"- Off

He wiggled his brows implying something.

"Ugghhh can I take it back?!"- New

"NNNOOOOO!!"- Off

"Fine!!! I'M YOURS!! OKAY! YOURS!!"- New

He just grinned at me, reaching from ear to ear. Then he started to play the piano again and we sat there with him singing and me listening to him. In between of mouthing, I love you's and sweet nothings as there were only two of us in our world.