My YOUniverse

The slight rustling of sheets and a toe peeking out the white satin comforter.
You can hear groaning and a sigh from the big king-sized bed.

The sun was up seeping through the blindfolds covering the glass windows.
Birds that seem to remind you it's already late were chirping nonstop outside though a little inaudible you can still their cooing sounds.

The alarm had started to go off blaring the siren-like sound that makes one cover their face with pillows just to keep dreaming off to sleep.

"mmmmturrnn it off... Mmm" - New

The bed dipped on the other side as a hand reached out and turned the alarm off. Then it became quiet yet again.

New had a habit of curling up in the morning just to savor a few minutes of sleep he can save while an arm had wrapped itself around him pulling him close to him and embracing all of him with sheets and all around.

He got tickled as he was being nuzzled on his hair.

"I wanna sleep moreeee... Mmmm" - New

"You shouldn't have drank then, you must have had a hangover. Your temper's showing... Love .." - Off

He faced Off who was smiling at him, a little drowsy his eyes seem to be gone as he yawned. The man had only been sleeping for a couple of hours and yet his skin seemed to glow and blush a little like he had straight hours of sleep.

"I hate you ... " - New

New mumbled as he snuggled in the crook of his lover's neck, sniffing the scent that made him calm down for some reason making his irritation for mornings go away.

"I know and you love me as much... *chuckling - Off

As he embraced his beau of 7 years. Today was a free day for them since their Beluca concert had just ended.
After a night of partying and doing just whatever they want, they retreated to their vacation house for a good three-day rest.

"asshole .. " - New

New mumbling while drifting off to sleep again.

"hey now don't sleep on me...Newwwiiiieee .. Heyyy"-Off

"Mmmm... I'm sleepy, stop shaking me"- New

"Would you rather be shaken differently?"- Off

Off snickering as New smacked him in the head.

"Pervert!"- New

"Awww...oiiii Newwiieeeeee" - Off

Off cooing him as he brushes the fallen hair on New's eyes.

"Pretty as always ... Very pretty ..." - Off

Cupping his cheeks that turned into a blush of pink. New had been fighting the urge to giggle and show how shy he gets whenever Off blatantly does what he does best. Staring at him straight for no reason at all.

"Stop pouting, I'll kiss you.." - Off

"Shut Up!"- New

Off trying hard not to laugh at him, the way his eye roll and you how the slight twitch of irritation flicks on his mole charming as it is New is New, still finding a way to ruin a good perfect atmosphere with his sharp tongue never falters to cuss at him on whispers.
He chuckles he's New alright and he's mine.

"I don't like that look, stop thinking of stupid things" - New

"What ... What??!!" - Off

"Are you still upset about the management not giving off that OffNew moment everybody wants?"- New