In Love And Regrets

You can count up to 3 fingers things I  regret in my life

One not finishing my master's in engineering, being labeled as the black sheep of my family.

Two was running away from all the responsibilities my parents held me up on and end up being in this shitty state.

Three that night I met you...

After fighting with my parents not taking over the company, already drinking half a bottle of vodka on the bar counter when a man nudged me ending up spilling half of my drink.

"What the fuck! Have you no eyes?! Man my shirt"- Off

"Oh, my .. Sorry... I was just... I'm sorry" - New

Hearing that voice so deep and smooth perked my interest. When I looked up I saw those two brown expressive eyes staring right back at me. His lips partly opened, and his brows furrowed. He got me into a trance till' he waved his hands to my face I snapped.

"ye...Yesss...?"- Off

"Your shirt .. Let's have it dry cleaned.. " - New

Then he smiled the sweetest I'd seen, it makes me feel things. Like my world stopped and thought how would it feel to make him mine? Was I crazy? Or have I drunk already? It feels as if this dingy bar and the putrid smell of strong alcohol in this bar turned into fields of lavender in a burst of spring sunshine.

"Would you like a drink?"- Off

I blurted out unnecessarily which made me blush afterward.

"Are you hitting on me right now? with your soaked shirt and all? hahaha"- New

He chuckled causing my stomach to churn and I almost fall on the bar stool thankfully I was holding on to the bar counter with my left hand and leaning on its sides.

"No, but if you let me. I'll let you off with just a drink, what do you say?"- Off

Me pointing at my wet shirt. He laughed heartily, and it made me smile giggling with him like teenagers having their first crushes on the first day of school. He offered me a handkerchief, I reached for it and enveloped my palm in his as he held the handkerchief in his hands and pressed my lips on the back of his hands.
He blushes his cheeks and ears turning into an adorable shade of red.

"Lovely, you're lovely... A glass then" - Off

He nodded seemingly shyly then I never let go of his hand, for the duration of the night we held hands as if we were the only people in the bar, having our bubble.
Laughs and stories we both shared were lost in our world.
The way he smiled and talked about nonsensical stuff got me mesmerized as I stared at him, playing with his fingers on the counter our glasses still with half-empty vodka already forgotten at the side.
I was just leaning ogling at him as he immersed himself in sharing a story about a funny co-worker, from how he changed expressions to how he pouts those plump lips I so badly wanted to kiss.