My Lilac Skies

Lavenders and Lilacs filled my pots and flower gardens.
Lilac will bloom soon. It's mid-spring he will come again.

"My Lilac will come again" - Off

As he watered thinking how pretty the Lilacs he planted so well will bloom prettily in a few weeks and that certain person who comes to view them every midsummer spring arrives as well.

What would that person be this time, he'd always wonder. He smiles as he recalled the past whenever he met with that person.

...

Once came a boy bubbly and bright on his feet, smiling like the sun he flaunts his pearly white toothy grins, a child as
Little as his carnations that grew a meter high. He had his chubby cheeks flushed and rounded curious eyes. The boy gazed at hues of flowers from his porch wondering if they naturally bow down to the breeze or if they talked to the damp earth below. He was a curious boy.

In a blink of an eye, he is gone...

Then he came again, a teen boy in love his chubby cheeks were no more but it was still tinted with red like roses in full bloom, he was smiling not with his toothy grin but with his charming thin smile that reached his ears. He told stories of his first love. As he stared at the lilacs in full bloom just for him.

And then he was gone ...

On a chilly summer night he came knocking on my door, his breaths labored, his face filled with anxiety, his eyes of tiredness says it all, unable to keep up the smile he had on before he had done what he could. He smiled but it did not reach his eyes nor it was bright. He sighed like the dandelions that flew through the air spreading far and wide. He said his anguish his sorrows from his every day. His eyes are empty and lonely like the sunflowers that lose their sun came nighttime. He was lost. But he smiled as best as he could a smile that I was not fond of at all.

And then he left ...

Long after I waited and waited for him it was two summer lilacs that he missed, the hues of lilacs that bloomed for him waited and wilted but he was nowhere.

I worried but what can I do, rather than having him visit here every summer it is best that he did not visit at all. As long as he is well I know that somewhere he also thought of those lilacs that waited for him and all the hues that come with them.

Surprisingly he came, with a bouquet of devotion at hand.

"It's Lavender  this is not Lilac my dear child" - Off

"I know, I received it on my passing and was about to show it to you" - New

He smiled a smile that mirrored his toothy grin, his bright blinding smile. It reached his eyes a smile he knows full well I am fond of.

" I was late by two lilac seasons, I know that quite well" - New

As he handed me the lavenders that he had with him.

"Thank you, the Lavenders were as pleasing as you dear" - Off

"Should my lavenders suffice? I knew I was your only Lilac so, I'll give you my Lavenders in return" - New

He smiled like the sun, his tinted cheeks blushed like peonies.

In the language of flowers, we speak...

Lilac - My First Love
Lavender - Devotion, and Love

-----

A/N

This a little something for Christmas my simple gift to you guys..  💜