Still Haunting...

happy reading fellas...

"Karishma utt jaavo...dekho tumhe lat ho raha hai...fir mat bolna ki humare wajse late huva hai....utto...." the girl 27 old tries to wake her baby sister who is sleeping fully...she tries to hid herself in a blanket but the girl pulls the blanket and makes her sit on bed...

"Kya di...aise bhi utta tha hai kya...."says Karishma says while rubbing her head....opens her eyes to see her beautiful sister who is looking at her with beautiful smile on her face....

"Choti....apko abhi abhi vo sapne aathe hai kya...." asks with little concern and sits beside her...

"Haan Haseena .....abhi abhi aathe hai....." stand up and checks her phone to see notification...

H – chaliye..aap tyaar ho jaaye hum apke liye breakfast baane the hai...( cups her face and long kiss on her forehead )

Karishma smiles weakly and Haseena goes from her....after she goes Karishma closes the door and takes the medication from her draw and swallows the tablet....then after relaxing herself she gets ready for her work...

After sometime she comes down to the hall and sees her sister is waiting for her on the dinning table...Haseena smiles seeing her sister and gestures her to come....Karishma sits beside her on the chair and eats her breakfast silently...Haseena observes her. As she knows what is bothering her and thought to ask her...

H – ( keeps her hand ) Kirshu..kab tak chalega....uss incident ko huve do saal ho gaaye hai....aur tum abhi tak buli nahi ho...

K – ( while eating ) hum koshish kar raha hai..di....par aap chinta mat kijiye..hum thik hai....aur vaise bhi apse bhi baat karni thi...kab tak aap bhi aise ghar par rahangi....aap firse apne journalist job shuru kyu nahi karthi....iss ghar me rahane ki jaurt nahi hai...

H – ( in coldly ) humne iss baare me pehale kaha hai Kirhsu...hum apko chod ke nahi jaa sakthe hai....uss din bhi humare wajse hi ye sab huva aur ab nahi...( takes a deep breath and looks at Karishma who is looking worriedly ) aur aap humari chinta chod dijiye....aur apne kaam me concentrate kijiye thik hai...aur rahi ghar ki baat tho...hume adat ho gaayi hai.akele rahane me ....aur laptop aur internet tho hai....humare time pass keliye tho hai....

Karishma smiles and finishes her breakfast...after taking her bag she says goodbye to sister....Haseena hugs her tightly and kisses her forehead loving and telling her the day would be good for her....

Karishma walks along the streets and comes to the shop where she gets her regular coffee everyday...she used to get these while going to work as this makes her mind work fast...after getting coffee she walks to her office.....

Arranging everything on her desk and keeps the file on table was about to drink her coffee when someone sits on the opposite chair and smiles at her....Karishma shook her head and smiles at her...

K – kya baat hai Riya....aaj bahut kush lag rahi ho....( takes the file and pen )

R – kuch nahi yaar baas aise hi...par tuje good news dene aayi thi...

K – kya...( confused )

R – ( keeps the file on her table ) you got the new case....

Karishma rolls her eyes and folds her arms to her chest....she looks at her angerly and Riya gulps in fear......before Karishma could bust out...Riya specks by showing her palm to stop her...

R – dekh pehale tu meri baat sunn....thik hai....2 saal ho chuke hai uss incident ko aur uske baad se tu desk job par hai jo yaha kisi ko bhi accha nahi laga raha hai....yaha tak ki Chief ko bhi nahi...par tu inthna adamant hai ki baat ko samjh nahi rahi hai...