Cursed Town...

happy reading fellas...

Next day Karishma opens her eyes and looks at the time showing 7 in the morning....then she turns to other side where her sister is sleeping peacefully....she smiles seeing her then last night incident flashed in front of her eyes...she quickly gets up and tries to think about what really happened...Karishma thought maybe it's all just a dream....maybe she is thinking too much and nothing happened yesterday....she relax herself and then lay down in half position next to Haseena and keeps a hand on her head....then gets panics feeling Haseena is burning....she keeps her palm on her forehead and checks realized that she is having a fever. She tries to wake her sister but she doesn't open her eyes.... she immediately runs out the hall to call doctor and also to inform about her to the household people...

Doctor checks Haseena while Karishma and Aman were standing beside the doctor.... after checking the doctor writes the medicine and turns to their side...after giving the injection to her....

K – Doctor sab thik tho haina....

D – ji bikul thik hai...gabrane ki koi jarurt nahi hai.....Haseena ji ko fever huva hai aur kuch nahi..lagtha hai yaha ke climate unke liye thik nahi laga hoga that's why she is unwell...her temperature is 108 so its ok but you have to keep an eye on her....aur unki body bhi thodi weak hai tho thode din keliye bed rest kare tho bahut accha hoga...

K – par ye acchnak hi kyu...kal tho ye thik thi fir...

D – ji kabhi kabhi hotha hai...climate change...ya paani ke karan ya koi stress ke karan hotha hai....chinta ki koi baat nahi hai..baas unhee rest ki jaurt hai aur kuch nahi...maine jo medicines diya hai usse do din tak Haseena ji ko dijiye...aagar usse bhi thik nahi huva tho we have to take her to hospital par mujhe lagtha hai uski jaurt nahi hogi par its suggestion so better she takes a complete rest...

After giving them description Doctor goes from there along with Aman and Karishma sits beside her with tears in her eyes...as she can't see her sister like this. She slowly strokes her hair loving and calls her sweetly...Haseena slowly opens her eyes and looks at her baby sister.....she smiles weakly and tries to get up....but Karishma stops her....

K – di apko aaram ki jaurt hai....

H – ( weak voice ) lakin hume huva kya choti..

K – ( hugs her lightly ) kuch nahi di apko bhukar hai....tho apko aaram ki jaurt hai....

H – ( slowly closes her eyes due to injection ) thik hai....

Haseena sleeps and Karishma caress her head lovingly....then Aman knocks the door and Karishma nods her head to come inside....Aman comes and gives her the medicine....

A – Doctor ne kaha ki Haseena ji ko rest ki jarurt hai aur darne waali koi bata nahi hai.....

K – pata nahi acchnak di ki tabiyat kharab kyu huva...kabhi aise huva hi nahi..

A – sab thik ho jaayega....abhi unhee rest karne dethe hai..dadi ne breakfast keliye bulaya hai...tum fresh ho kar inche aa jaana....

Karishma nods her head and Aman goes from there closing the door behind....Haseena in sleep keeps her head on her chest and Karishma adjust herself so that she can sleep well....after sometime she comes down after getting fresh and sees everyone at dinning area....she comes and sits beside grandmother...

GM – abhi Haseena kaisi hai..

K – thik hai Dadi....baas so rahi hai...( sadly )

F – thik ho jaayegi....chinta mat karo.....

GF – haan beta.....

K – ji ( and starts to eat silently )

A – vaise tum chaha tho aaj hum bahar jaa sakthe hai...aaj church me prayer hai...sab log vaha hi honge...