Research Papers....

happy reading fellas...

Karishma is running into the deep forest at mid night with sacred face. She can hear the footsteps coming behind her....her flashlight has been dropped somewhere and don't where she is standing in the deep forest....then she hears someone coming behind her so not any more time she runs fast in the forest but falls down on ground when she hits her leg on something....she turns around to see the black figure approaching her slowly with something on the person hand....the black figure is coming near to her and she is moving back as she is trying to protect herself......the figure comes before she do anything the black figure rises something and hits on her head...

Bang

Karishma opens her eyes with jerk and tears starts to flow....she is breathing heavily...she tries the recognise the place where she is ....then feels the loving hand on her head ..she turns around to see her sister who is caressing her head loving assuring her that she is right here not to worry about anything....Karishma slides to her lap and closes her eye to feel her presence and her warm...Haseena smiles and holds her hand and starts to pat her head softly...

H – kuch nahi huva hai Krishu....hume dekhiye....

K – no response...

H – dekhiye...hum apke paas hai....kuch nahi hoga apko....ek baar apni annkhe khoilye....( says softly )

K – ( cracking voice ) nahi di...humse nahi ho raha hai.....( holds her sister tightly )

H – humari Kirshu bahut hi strong hai...plzz bacha ek baar hume dekhlo....

Karishma slowly opens her eyes and looks up to see Haseena who is smiling with teary eyes....Karishma wipes her tears and gets up.....Haseena smiles and cups her face and kisses her forehead....Karishma hugs her tightly and Haseena rubs her back to calm down..

H – kuch nahi hoga apko...hum apke saath hai...baas bacha aur nahi....( she can still hear the sobbing sound )

They were sitting in that position for long time then after sometime finally Karishma breaks the hug and Haseena wipes her tears....

H – kya huva..( asks softly )

K – kuch nahi di....baas vohi bura sapna...pata nahi kab ye sab band hoga...

H – bahut jaldh....ab apko aur sahane ki jaurt nahi hai....kuch aur din..( cups her face looks directly into her eyes ) fir sab kuch thik ho jaayega....hum sab kuch thik kar denge....( touches her forehead with hers )

K – ( holds her hand ) kyu di...aise kya hoga....( asks her confusedly)

H – kuch nahi...hum baas ye bol raha the ki aagar ye case solve ho gaya tho aap free ho jaayegina....isliey hum bol raha the....

K – thik hai....( looks at the time ) oh shit....ithni der tak hum so gaaye...

H – kal raat der tak kaam kiya na apne..isliye sone diya...abhi apka pair kaise hai..

K – ( looks at her ankle ) better feel kar raha hai di....accha hum fresh hoke aathe hai....aaj bahut hi important kaam hai...

H – thik hai..jaaiye hum apke liye kuch baana the hai....

Karishma kisses her cheeks and goes from there to get ready awhile Haseena wipes her tears and thinks about how much her baby sister is dealing with everything...she too goes down to make her something.....

After sometime the door knocks and Karishma opens to find Sid there with coffee in his hand...he offers her with smile and she takes.....she asks him to get inside...Sid goes inside the house and closes the door behind...suddenly he feels strange about the atmosphere and looks around to see the house but finds nothing except for Karishma who is calling him to the dining area....