Its a Dream or Warning....

happy reading fellas...

Karishma concentrates on that particular article not knowing that the black figure is standing behind her staring at Karishma with brim eyes....and behind the black figure Haseena is also standing near her room and watching this whole thing with teary eyes...Karishma was so engrossed in that article that she failed to notice that someone actually watching her....

The Black figure and Haseeena eyes were only fixed on Karishma...as they were standing there looking at person who was busy with her task...they didn't disturb her as they wanted her to know about these missing people....

Haseena just keeping watching the black figure...she calls her sister but Karishma doesn't hear her voice as if someone muted her completely...the black figure slowly approaches Karishma behind...Haseena tries to run to protect her baby sister from the evil but her legs don't move...her eyes fills with tears and cries Karishma name again and again but nothing happens...the black figure goes behind her and attack her sister harshly and killing as Haseena can her blood all over the place....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Haseena opens her eyes with jerk and sits up with heavy breathing...she looks around and finds herself in a room...she quickly gets up....and moves out to the corridor to see her baby sister who siting on the floor reading something very carefully...she looks around and tries to understand what just happened a minutes ago....then she realized she has been dreaming about it again.....she rubs her face as swat is all over her face and slowly walks to her baby sister to call her...

Karishma who is engrossed in reading feels someone behind her and finds her sister worriedly looking at her...after keeping the newspaper cutting inside envelope she immediately gets up and hugs her tightly and Haseena hugs her back....

K – Di..aap thik tho hona...aur aap yaha kiya kar rahi hai...( in one go )

H – ( rubs her back ) kuch nahi bacha....baas needh khol gaayi tho tho apko dekhna aa gaaye....

K – ( breaks the hug ) ab aap kaise hai...Dadi ne kaha ki apko firse bhukar hai...( keeps her palm on her forehead )

H – haan thoda tha...par ab hum thik hai....

K – hmm..accha huva...vaise humne plan baana liya hai...jaise hi Riya yaha aayegi hum vaapas jaa raha hai ghar...

H – par kyu...apka tho investigation chal raha haina...

K – haan chal raha hai..par aap se important nahi hai...hum yaha vacation keliye kiye aaye the par aap tho thik ho hi nahi raha ho..isliye humne soch liya hai ki hum yaha se jaa raha hai baas...

H – accha thik hai...aap shaat ho jaaiye....hum jaiyege par pehlae Riya ko tho aane dijiye...

Before Karishma could talk further the Grandmother and Amaan comes to the corridor....

A – Haseena ji...ab apki tabiyat kaise hai...

H – hum bikul thik hai...

GM – chalo thoda aaram karlo....tumare chachre se dekh raha ki tumhe aur aaram ki jaurt hai...

H - ji....baas hum inche jaa raha the choti keliye kuch baanane....uske baad hum arram karnege...( Karishma smiles )

GM – aery tum mujhe bolo ...hum baana dethe hai..tumari behan keliye...

H – nahi dadi..hum baana the haina...room me baith kar bore ho raha hai...isse accha thoda workout bhi ho jaayega aur fresh bhi feel karugi...

Grandmother nods and takes Haseena with her to Kitchen to help her....leaving Karishma and Amaan behind....