Together...

happy reading fellas..

Haseena looks at her baby sister who is verge of crying...she quickly hugs her and tells her that everything going to be fine...and she is not going anywhere...she is here with her....Karishma to hugs back tightly as she can't lose her sister forever again....Haseena breaks the hug and cups her face and sees that Karishma hasn't opened her eyes and tears were rolling..

H – ( wipes her tears ) bacha...ek baar ankhe khol lijiye...hum apki di...Haseena hi hai...

K – nahi di humse nahi hoga...hume dar lag raha hai ki kahi aagar hume khole tho ye sab kuch joot ho jaayege....humse aur nahi ho saktha....plzz....hum aur bardash nahi kar sakthe...( cries out loudly )

H – ( cups her face and bring her forehead to hers ) dekhiye baacha hum hi hai...ek baar hume dekh lijiye...hum kabhi apko chod ke nahi jaayege...

Karishma slowly opens her eyes and looks at her sister eyes directly...she believes her and smiles a little...Haseena also smiles and kisses her forehead and hugs her tightly as they dark days comes to an end....

It's been one month since they found the real master behind the whole mess in Winden...people came to know about the Winden which shook to their core...they couldn't believe that someone would do something like this to the people as well as to their loved ones...they felt betrayed and couldn't able to trust each other...Sid was taken to the custardy and he told everything what he did along with his men...his grandfather couldn't believe his own grandson would something more danger like this...it hit the most. Government shut down his most the hospital as the health department found many illegal medicines there which they had given to the patients unknowingly.....his grandfather couldn't do anything instead he cooperated with them...

Haseena and Karishma went back to their home....after everything happened they still adjusting with the life especially Karishma who is dealing more than her sister...Haseena would take care of her and goes with her for the counselling as she wants her sister to be normal...the nightmare still haunts her sometimes and gets panics in the middle of the night but Karishma knows her sister is always there with her and calms her down.....Karishma got the leave from station as she wants to feel better for the work....so in order to spend with time with each other Haseena decided that they would travel for a while so that they can feel alive this time...at the First Karishma didn't agree to it but after her doctor told her to go with their plan she thought about it...so after so many arguments and discussions they finally went for holidays and spend most of their time with each other...

After 6 months of spending good quality time as well as healing both came back and resumed their work....Karishma joined the force again and started her detective work...while Haseena started her "Citizenship" and published her first copy about the Winden...the whole world came to know about it and all were shocked.....she also dedicated the article to Elizabeth, Mr Vincent, Anaya and Priya....because of them they got the real culprit...the Citizenship got hit and sold many copies and she became no.1.....she got many articles and her publications starts to grow...Then she published her dream article about her sister as she always wants to write about her....after the article published everyone appreciated her and everything becomes normal...the bond between the sisters got strong that no one can break them....

Its been 2 years to that incident and everything became normal for them.....now Haseena become one of best publications while Karishma became the chief of her own station.....they both having a beautiful life except of the other day...Karishma comes home and finds her sister who is busy working in the kitchen....the smell coming from the kitchen making her mouth watering and she directly goes towards...Haseena can sense that her baby sister is coming so she clears the space for her on the slab.....Karishma come back hugs her and then sits on the slab.....her smiles wides seeing her favourite dish...