Until the last breath...

happy reading fellas...

It's been week since Haseena been working on the assignment.....Mr Vincent is also there but sometime he goes out to do his personal work..Haseena is staying little away from Winden town so that it would be easy for her to find any clue against these people...Elizabeth also started working in the Hospital as well as in research centre.....whenever she gets the time she usually roams around the centre to get the information about these people and also about the experiment which were doing on those people without anyone knowledge's....she also tested many patients blood samples and finds some unusual things in it and records everything....but she doesn't get the solid proof against these doctors as she still don't know who is behind this...she is doing this investigation silently which no one aware of....whatever she finds in the lab as well as in the hospital sends it to Haseena so that she can keep it in a safe place...

Outside Haseena also starts to explore the Winden town as tourist not showing her true identity....she travels every hospitals and talks to many people about their treatment and as well as their medicines....everything seems to be perfect in here...she don't find any evidence against these people making her realise that may be Elizabeth is wrong about everything....but still hopes to find something here so that she can do her little investigation....as the days goes she doesn't find anything except for good people who were helping her to explore the town more...

In these days Karishma and Haseena talked to each other when they get time....as Karishma got the case and got busy with it... but whenever she gets time she always calls her sister to make sure, she is ok.....Karishma still not convinced about this assignment always tells her to back off if she doesn't find anything as she is wasting time there...but Haseena assures to give her more time so that she would make sure that there nothing happening here....

Sometime Karishma gets angry on her for staying from her for a long time...she is not used to this and tells her that she is coming to her but Haseena stops her saying her that she too has life so concentrate on it....they would talk about many thing and also talks about Winden things....Karishma listens to her carefully and tells her what to do next....Haseena always listens to her ideas as her baby sister in police so she knows many tricks.. she is the one told her to go to library to learn about the history of the Winden and to start her investigation from there.....also to talk old people who had lived there for more than decades by this she can get many info about the place...

Haseena liked the idea of her, went to library and starts her own research and learns about the Winden history which got her thinking.....she also impressed by these people....who had helped during the war.....while going through the books she also comes to the map where it leads to the tunnel...first she couldn't know what this map about but after asking to librarian she comes knows about the tunnel hospital that where her curious starts to grow....so she decides to go there other day with Vincent so that they can find anything....

Other day Haseena and Vincent were standing in front of the deep forest looking at the map where leading to the tunnel....Vincent opens the tunnel door and goes inside slowly as they still don't what they are going to witnesses....Haseena carrying recorder with her so that she can catch everything in order to show the proof to everyone...while coming they finds the another door and Vincent opens it....they both slowly goes inside and shocked to see the people there who were working on something...in order to hide themselves they both wears mask and hides their face pretending to be doctors and moves along with everything...people who were encountered thought they are working here so they didn't any suspicious about these two...Vincent and Haseena got separated so that they can collect evidence....