History ......

Happy reading fellas...

At the station.....

Karishma is shaking hand with Chief.....he is happy that someone from the outside is coming to their town to solve the case....then he gestures her to sit on chair. While sitting she looks around to see weird face of people who were staring at them....Chief observed her and smiled...

C – kuch nahi...vo kya haiana ki humare force me abhi tak koi female detective nahi aayi...isliye ye log aise react kar raha hai..

K – vaise apke station bahut hi chota hai...matlab bahut hi kaam log hai...( looking around )

C – haan...humare town me bahut badi case kabhi aaya hi nahi....ye tho pehali baar huva hai...jo murder case hume mila hai..

K – ( shockingly ) matlab....apke yaha crimes nahi hothe hai...

C – hothe hai...par chote chote crimes hothe..jaise chori ke ya jagda ka...baas inthna hi...vo kya haina ki humare yaha rule hai ki hum sab saath mil kar raha hai..like a big family.....

K – tho ye case..

C – ji ek minute...( takes the phone and calls someone inside the cabin )

The man of 25 comes inside the cabin and Karishma looks at him....he too looks at her and mesmerized by her but doesn't show to her ....he turns around and sits on the chair..

C – ye hai... Siddharth Abhimanyu...humare station ke detective...iss case ye apke madad karnege...aur Sid ye hai Karishma..jo ye case lead karne aayi hai...

S – ( forwards his hand ) nice to meet you....

K – ( shakes his hand ) you too....( passes a weak smile )

C – thik hai..fir aaj se hi aap iss case me kaam kar sakthi hai...jithna jaldhi ho sake iss case ko solve kijiye.....vaise bhi media ne tho bahut hi Mazak baana kar raka hai..

K – don't worry sir...I think we can handle it...

C – all right then. You carry on.....Karishma apke desk arrange nahi kar sake par Sid ke saath share kar sakthi hai if you need...aur apko kuch bhi iss case me chaiye tho plzz don't hesitate...

K – ( stands ) sure sir...thank you...

Karishma leaves the cabin and Sid follows her...he shows Karishma his desk and also some files about this case....Karishma takes the files and starts to read while Sid just stares at her.....

K – kuch kahana chahathe ho tho plzz bol sakthe hai...( her eyes were still on files )

S – hmm..kuch nahi...baas ye kahana chahtha hoon ki apko yaha aane ki jaurt nahi thi...

K – ( keeps the file on table ) kyu....

S – kyuki mai ye case solve kar sakthe hoon...

K – fir kiya kyu nahi....aagar aapne apne thik se kiya hotha tho hume aane ki jaurt nahi hothi....bulaya tho apne hi na...

Sid doesn't says anything as he got the savage answer from her while the officers who were around them laughed listening to this....Karishma too smiles lightly and takes the files to read it...after spending more minutes she finally looks up....

K – hume crime scene dekhna hai....

S – yes plzz.....chaliye...

Both comes from the station and Sid takes Karishma to the crime scene. All the way she just reading file while Sid taking a glances to see her...then they reach near the beach gets down....then he takes near the sea shore where the body was found...Karishma can see the yellow tape and also see the blood spots on the ground.....she looks around finds suspicious of this place..