Strange Behaviour.....

happy reading fellas...

Next morning all were at the dinning table eating the breakfast....all were talking and drinking except for the one person who haven't spoken a word....and the other person is observing her silently.....all were too busy with the celebration that they didn't notice the changes between the girls....Karishma closely observing her sister who is not talking nor eating anything...she is looking so tired as if she has not slept for many days....after eating all gets up and gets busy with task for function while Haseena goes to her room silently.....Karishma about to follow her but Aman calls her behind..

A – so are you guys ready.... Aaj mai tum logo ko town ke dursare side dekha ne le jaana chahatha hoon...bahut hi calm and beautiful place hai....vo kal hume usse cover nahi kiya tho socha aaj hum sab vaha chale...

K – ( looking at the stairs where her sister going to her room ) of course we love to.... hum ek baar di se baat karke aathe hai...fir nikal the hai...aur hume ek important call bhi karna hai tho...

A – yeah sure...take your time..aagar jaana bhi nahi hai tho its ok...vaise bhi aap dono ko dekha kar lag raha hai ki you both need some rest...vasie bhi mujhe abhi kaam hai tho jasie hi mai free hoga.... tum logo ko call kar dunga...if you want, we can explore the place...

K – sure...I will let you know...

Aman says good bye to her and goes out not before informing his grandparents to take care of sisters....Karishma goes to her room and sees that Haseena is laying at bed and her back is to her...Karishma can't see her face clearly and also thinks why she is behaving like this. So she goes near her and sits beside her.....Haseena can feel someone presence near her but doesn't turn around....she closes her eye and takes a brief sign....Karishma loving caresses her head and lays beside on bed by pulling her closely..

K – di aap thik tho hona...( worriedly )

H – haan bacha hum thik hai....( little calm )

K – kya huva....apki tabiyat thik nahi lag rahi hai kya....aur kal raat ko bhi aap weird behave kar rahi thi....kuch huva hai kya...yaar fir koi sapna...( keeping her chin on her shoulder to look at her face )

H – nahi Karishma kuch nahi huva...baas thak gaaye aur kuch nahi....hume thodi der aaram karne do plzzz....( again calmly )

Karishma doesn't open her mouth as she knows that tone...she looks at the sister for few minutes and then gets up.... Was about to go when she feels the grip on her hand...Karishma turns around and sees Haseena eyes....she pulls her to the bed...without wasting any more minute Haseena keeps her head on her chest and closes her eyes and holds Karishma tightly...Karishma pates her head gently and also thinks that something is bothering her....and she needs to find as soon as possible....because she never behaves like this before....so she allows her to sleep...

After one hour of patting her head Karishma slowly moves from her grip and lays Haseena comfortably on bed....as she don't want to disturb her....after covering her with duvet she gives a long forehead kiss to Haseena and goes from there after closing the door behind....she comes down thinking about Haseena and sees that Aman grandmother is sitting alone in the dinning area and reading something....she goes near her and gives her a warm smile...Grandmother smiles back and ask her to sit near by....Karishma sits and Grandmother pours her the juice...

GM – vasie Haseena kasie hai...uski tabiyat thik tho haina....subha se dekh raha hai ki vo bahut hi chup hai..

K – ( drinking a juice ) haan thik hai...baas climate aur travel ke karan thoda tak gaayi hai...unhee adat nahi hai long drive ki tho...

GM – koi baat nahi...vaise Aman ka call aaya tha aur bol raha tha ki thodi der me aa jaayega...fir tumhe bahar le jaayega apne saath sight-seeing keliye...