Welcome to Madison Town...

happy reading fellas...

The sisters reach the Madison town with Amaan...he already told them about the place but seeing the town with own eyes making it more beautiful...both sisters were enjoying the town very much.....the town is not so big but whatever it is looks spectacular.....they reaches the Amaan house and there they were welcomed by his family.....Karishma and Haseena gets down and looks around to see the near by houses where the celebration is going on a full speed....they both smiles seeing the family and Amaan takes them to introduce....Amaan introduced his grandparents and Father who work here as famer....they own a Organic vegetables and fruits and also quite famous in this town....

All shakes hands with sisters and asks them to come inside as its almost afternoon so they are on the lunch time...Amaan grandmother tells the girls to fresh up as they must be tired and also the lunch will be ready...Amaan takes them to their room along with their bag....the room is upstairs so they goes slowly....while going Haseena noticed the room which is at the opposite side of the corridor...she stands there and looks at it finds it strange....then she follows her sister....the room is small but its enough for the two people...

A – ( keeping the bag ) ji ye hai apka room...sorry chota hai...par payara hai...( says while looking at the room )

K – koi baat nahi..hume ye room accha laga aur apke family se bhi mil kar....lagtha hai preparation bahut hi acche se chal rahi hai....apke town me..

A – ji haan..vo maine actually yaha logo ko aur town ke representatives ko apke baare baathaya ki iss baar humare baare me newspaper me aayega tho log usse excited hai...vo aaj tak kisi ko pata nahi haina isliye...

H – ye tho achi baat hai....vaise apke town bahut hi kubsoort hai...koi yaha aayega tho jaane ke baare me nahi sochaega..

A – bikul..abhi tho aap dono yaha aaye hai...apko kahi saare jagha ko bhi dekhna hai...pehale aap dono fresh ho jaaye fir hum lunch karthe hai...

Saying this Amaan goes from there and Haseena moves towards the balcony and opens the door to see the backyard which is decorated and looking beautiful.... then she hears thud sound and turns around to see her baby sister who is laying on bed on her stomach....Haseena smiles and goes near her and lay beside her....she too closes her eyes...

After getting fresh up both the sister comes down to have lunch with the family...the Grandmother severs them the plate and all sits around the dining table...after taking a bit Haseena and Karishma are overwhelmed by the taste as they missed the food when they lost their mother and father...

K – wow dadi....kya khana hai...maa ke jaaane ke baad apke khana bahut hi accha hai hai...

H – ji haan....inthna tasty khana hai....thank you dadi..

GM – aery beta isme thank you koi baat nahi hai...mujhe accha lagtha hai tum jasie baacho ko khilana..nahi tho yaha tho bhaag kar chale jaathe hai jab unhee bana kar dethe hai tho...( everyone laughs )

A – vaise dadi ke haath me jaadu tho hai...koi bhi unko maana nahi kar saktha hai..

GF – vaise beta Karishma tum kya karthi ho....

K – daddji..hum force me hai...aur 1 saal me hum Chief baane hai..

F – ye tho bahut hi acchi baat hai...tum dono tho bahut hi ambitious ladkiya ho...dekha kar accha laga ki kahi ladkiya hai jo apne career ke leke serious hai nahi tho aaj kal ke bacche tho iske baare me soch the hi nahi...

GM – tumare family me aur koi nahi hai kya..

H – ji nahi...humare parents ek accident me death ho gaayi hai...tab se hum dono hi ek dusare ka dyaan rakthe hai.....jo bhi aaj hum hai vo sab dono ek saath dene ke karan hai...( looks at Karishma and smiles whole hearty )