21

21.

March 21, 2015

11:25 PM

Olivia Coleman 

When Matthew didn't kiss back for a few seconds, I assumed he didn't want me to kiss me, and that he didn't want me to kiss him. Regretfully and embarrassed, I pulled away from the kiss slowly – just to have my face briskly cupped by Matthew's hands and to get pulled towards him, so that our lips were connecting again. Relief rushed through me, now knowing that Matthew was just in shock the first time I kissed him. 

After a few seconds of passionately kissing, things got just a slightly bit intense: Matthew pulled away from the kiss for a few seconds so that he could pull me onto his lap, in which I straddled it. He gave me a smile while wrapping his arms around my waist and I returned one to him while I wrapped my arms around his neck. We then continued kissing from there. 

The more time passed, the more intense (only a little bit) it got. Eventually, Matthew's lips trailed off of my lips and trailed onto my jaw, causing me to gasp silently and lean my head back. And after that, his lips found its way onto my neck, earning a groan from me.

As much as I enjoyed the neck kisses Matthew was giving me, I pulled my head away after a couple of seconds. "We should, uh, probably go to sleep now." I suggested, my cheeks heating up. I knew I was blushing, and I was thankful that there was no light in here to give away that I was blushing. 

"Oh..." Matthew said and then nodded. "Okay, sure. I guess we'll just have to continue this some other time." A tiny smirk grew on his lips and I chuckled slightly, un-wrapping my arms around his neck while he un-wrapped his arms around my waist. 

Instead of staying on the dirty ground, I just turned the other way on Matthew's lap, so that my back was against him, and rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes. "I'm sleeping here." I mumbled. I heard Matthew chuckled and I felt his arms wrap around me, and a kiss on the top of my head. 

"Goodnight, Olivia." Matthew whispered. 

---