IX- DAUGHTERS PAIN

Livy's POV

Tired and exhausted. I forced myself to run away. I don't know where to go. But I know one thing that I really need today. I need peace..

I manage to escape the village. The guards are so stupid HAHA.. I saw a building under construction. It's a three storey building at tanging pondasyon pa lamang ang nagagawa.

My mind was blocked with the things I've been feeling. Just realized my feet was guiding me entering the building. In just a snap I was able to reach on the third floor... Umupo ako. Hindi ko naisip na makikita ko pala Ang whole view. Wow overlooking place.

I took a deep sigh and closed my eyes as tears started to fall. I stood up. I can't do this anymore naglakad ako papalapit sa deck. Lord I'm sorry. Hindi ko na kaya.

One step, just one step to finish all my pain and suffering..

"Noooo!!! Oliviaaaa pleaseeee.." I was alarmed by a sudden voice.
I opened my eyes and saw Mama Liza.
"Please don't go near. I'm warning you all." I screamed.
Pero huli na ang lahat nakaakyat na silang lahat. I saw Mama Imee's eyes convincing me to stop what I'm doing.

"Hayaan nyo na akong maging malaya. Pagod na ako. Hindi ko na kinakaya ito" singhal ko.
"Ate Livy? Please calm down. Wala sa dugo natin ang sumusuko... You're not a Marcos for nothing." Mama Imee walking close to me.

---

Imee's POV

Dahan dahan akong lumapit Kay Livy pero atras sya ng atras.
"Hoyyy bruhida!! Wag Kang aatras mahuhulog ka" sigaw ni Borgy. Isa pa ito eh kailangan namin pakalmahin si Livy.

Lihim Kong siniko si Borgy..
"Bat nyo ba ako pinipigilan??. Hindi nyo ba nakikita ito?? Nahihirapan na ako. Hindi ko na kaya" namamaos nyang sigaw. I couldn't help but to shed a tear seeing my Olivia looking so helpless..

"Ate Livy come on. Hindi yan Ang solution. Come to Pops. Come on I promise to you that you'll get the love that you deserve. Just don't do this okay? Halika na" Mahinahong Sabi ni Bongets. Ngunit halata ang panginginig sa boses.

"Look oh! Ang ganda dito! I'm having fun!! Bakit Hindi nyo subukan?"

"Livyyyyy!!!" sigaw ng lahat ng tumalon talon si Livy. Konting konti nalang at mahuhulog na sya. Hindi ko na kinakaya.

"Gusto ko lang nman ng payapang buhay. Gusto ko lang na mahalin nyo ako kagaya ng pagmamahal nyo kay Oying!!! Ang hirap hirap nyong intindihin!!!" She shouted.

"Olivia! That's enough! Let's go home." Walang emosyon na Sabi ni Irene.

"Ano Mom? Tama naman ako diba? Lagi nalang si Oying Yung nakikita nyo. What the fuck! Oying is already dead. Ako? Andito ako!! Hindi ko kayo iniwan. But instead of loving me, you made me feel useless!!! Anong klaseng Ina ka?? You're undeniably smart!!! Bakit Hindi mo ako maintindihan?". Livy screamed pointing her Mom emphasizing every word.

"If Oying is still alive, alam kong Hindi nya ito gagawin. Malayong- malayo ka sa--" Irene wasn't able to finish her statement.

"Ano? Malayong- malayo ako Kay Oying??? Cut that shit off!! Mommy all my life ako yung doing better sa aming dalawa!!!.. And you Mom? You're nothing but a useless and careless Mom!!! Hindi naman talaga akong Ang reason bakit nawala si Oying ah!! Ikaw!! Kung Hindi mo Sana ak--"

"Stop it!!! Wala kang karapatan na pagsalitaan ako ng ganyan! You dont know what I'm feeling!!!" Irene shouted and was about to go near to Livy

"Oh? Truth hurts??!!! Ha! Kulang pa yan!!!" Livy fought back. I don't know where did she got that audacity to shout at Irene.

We suddenly heard a loud voice.
"Livy. Apo this is Abuela. Please calm down. I'm here for you." I heard Mama Meldy nasa baba sya ng building I think she's using megaphone.

"No! Sorry not sorry. I am so tired and exhausted with the life I'm living. Please just let me do this. For once mag support naman kayo sa decision ko." I can hear the tiredness and weakness on her voice. Poor Olivia.

I am shaking down to my spine as she took a step backwards...
"I love you Family! Mama Imee and Mama Liza thank you for being a mother figure to me. To Abu and to my Kuyas thank you very much. And to my parents I still love you even if... HAHAHA. even if you don't care about me." She uttered...

As she took final step. But before she was able to do that I ran into her direction and hug her. I don't care if kasama akong mamatay ngayon. I just want to prove to Livy na she's not alone with her battles..

Thank God Hindi ako na out balance. She hug me and cried on my shoulder. I signal the boys to not go near. I know Livy is still blinded with her anger and fear.

I rubbed her back "Shhhh it's fine. Mama Imee's here. You don't need to do this okay?" I said in a very comforting way. I heard her sniffle so loud before standing up straight.

She looked at me straight to my eyes. Hindi ko na makilala ang OLIVIA na sweet at masayahin. It's different it's cold and blank... I gave her a comforting and sweet smile... She smiled back but as her eyes closed with one grain of tears.

As she pushed me and let herself fell on the ground..

"Olivia!!! Noooo!!! " I screamed out of shock and frustration... She did it. Without even thinking what would we feel..

"Ate Livyyyyy!!!" I heard how Liza screamed with voice cracking. All of us are dead crying here but there is this one person. Who remain firm with her emotions.

Nilingon ko si Irene. And I saw Irene. I don't get it. How can she manage to stay calm when her daughter finally ended up it's life?..

With eyes closed I stood up and faced her. Without any hesitations I slapped her face.
"Ayan! You deserve that! Baka sakaling matauhan ka sa mga ginagawa mo sa buhay!" I said before leaving with the whole fam..

IRENE this isn't you...

---

End of chapter.

Endgame naba for Livy?  Bye Olivia!