XXIV- MOTHER'S DAY

~~~

Irene's POV.

I woke up because of the ray of sun hitting my bare face. Today is Worlds Mothers Day. But what's new? I have no one to celebrate with, except from Greggy. Kinapa ko ang tabi ko at Hindi na ako nagulat na Wala na sya dun.

He's probably on his work now, workaholic nga naman... Just spent few minutes laying in bed before I decided to take a bath... I have no work, it's not that I'm unemployed ha!.. I still own our company hindi na nga lang ako yung nagma-manage... I did that because of Livy..

I gave up managing our company to give her more time, pero wala eh.. But I'm not giving up!!! I started taking off my clothes as I enter the shower room.
Ibinabad ko na ang katawan ko sa bath-tub at nagmuni-muni...

Nainip ako kaya naman ay nagbanlaw na ako at nag-shampoo. Pagkatapos kung maligo ay ibinalot ko ang katawan ko sa puting roba at lumabas na para makapag-bihis...

I sat in front of a huge vanity mirror. Tanaw tanaw ang biglang pagbabago ng mukha ko... I loss weight and also have dark under eyes I look like a witch, a beautiful witch... I slowly comb my hair... I don't like putting make up. Ang bigat sa mukha at malaki naman ang tiwala ko sa ganda ko..

My heart almost jumped when the door swing wide open.
"Oh god!!!" I shouted and glared at Greggy who's also shocked.
"Damn it, Greggy!. You almost killed me!" I shouted and throwed a death glare on him..

"Relaxxx, I'm sorry okay? I didn't know naman" he said and closed the door once again. Oh loko hindi man lang ako binati...  I sighed and my gaze landed on a picture frame behind my back, nakikita ko sa reflection ng salamin..

Their I saw our last family picture. That was 5 years ago. Christmas day, Oying, Greggy, Livy and I...
Pilit pa ang ngiti ko that time. Who would've thought that it would be the last. Sana sinulit ko nalang...

"Shh, she's already awake." I heard whispers behind the door
"Livs,go na" I heard it once again.
Omayghad!! She's here? She came home for me? To celebrate mothers day with me? My cheeks started to heat up as I felt butterflies inside my stomach..

My heart danced in glee trying not to make noise... I knew it! Hindi nya ako matitiis
"Okay kalma, Irene... Ikalma mo yan" I told myself and continued what I'm doing.. kailangan Kong magpanggap na Wala akong alam

I heard the door opened pero I didn't mind it. Ang hirap palang umacting ah!!
I heard a loud noise as I turned my head in excitement. Trying not to burst in tears

Colorful papers was scattered on the floor as I saw Greggy standing in front of me carrying a huge cake and a candle. Ofcourse wearing that very beautiful and genuine smile who never failed to weaken my knees..

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful, baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through, through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'cause you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

I heard a beautiful voice singing behind the door... I knew it already! She never fails to amaze me. What a beautiful talented girl..

Their she appeared wearing a beautiful red dress that really fits her body and compliments  her skin color, I saw her shining necklace that I gave before she left. Ina-alalayan sya ng isa sa aking mga katulong