Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Out of reach

Two days later, everything has started to go downhill for Fazbear Entertainment.

Just this morning, the news informed everyone that the restaurant has just closed after all the disappearances. It's said that even some of the security staff went missing.

"Hey! Uncle David!" I call out for him but get no response.

I look around the house and even the garage. Still no response.

"Uncle David?" I ask, noticing him staring at the back door of the house.

I walk up to him, tapping him on his shoulder. When he turns around, he looks mortified.

On the door is a photo of our family. The photo is pinned to the door by a knife which is covered in a bit of blood.

My mothers eyes are crossed out. So are Charlotte's. The words 'bastard', 'traitor' and 'murderer' are scribbled over my father's name. Uncle David is completely crossed out.

However, the part of the photo which has me in looks as if it has been stabbed multiple times over and over again.

"What the fuck..."

I take down the photo and turn it over to see a message written in scruffy handwriting. A message specifically meant for me.

You're next Y/N

I screw up the photo, throwing it away as far as possible. My hands trembling.

"Who would even want to do this?" Uncle David asks.

There is only one person I know who is blinded by rage. The one person who would call my father a traitor. Someone who tried to rid of me before.

"I know exactly who it is."

I turn around, heading straight inside. I forcefully grab my coat, slipping the knife into my pocket which was used to pin the photo up.

"Y/N? Where are you going?" Uncle David chases after me.

But I don't stop.

"I'm going to see the person who is responsible for this." I say without even thinking about the consequences.

"It's too dangerous. I can't let you go." He argues back but I still keep walking down the street.

I end up blocking out most of his words, focused on finding William. I should have known he had something to do with all of this.

"Y/N stop! Don't you see?! This is what he wants. It's a way to lure you in. He's using this as a way to get you to go to him." My uncle argues.

He steps in front of me to stop me. But it only angers me more.

"Move out of my way. He took everything from me! He blames us for something that wasn't our fault!" I shout, my eyes narrowing.

"Just think about this Y/N. For a moment, think. What about Michael?"

My eyes widen at the mention of Michael. However, I narrow them again once my previous rage takes over once again.

"Don't you dare bring him into this."

I barge past my uncle, heading straight towards the Afton's home.

Once I get there, I kick open the door which is already slightly ajar.

"Come on out you son of a bitch! Is this what you want? Huh? I'm done playing your fucking psychotic mind games!" I call out.

What...?

As I look around, I begin to notice how empty the house is. Not a single ornament or item is left behind.

They left.

I look to see a piece of paper fall to the ground which had previously been stuck to the door.

𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

"Fuck!" I tear the paper in half, letting it drop to the floor.

I rush upstairs to where Michael's room should be but again, everything is gone.

Except a single piece of paper and a polaroid photo.

I stare at the photo with tears threatening to spill. The photo was taken by Mrs Afton on Michael's birthday. He has his arm around me, his head on mine. The both of us have huge smiles on our faces.

I smile at the photo, placing it into my pocket as I begin to read the letter Michael left behind for me.

Dear Y/N,

By now you must have figured out that I am no longer around. Dad decided we should move out of this place. He says it holds too many bad memories.

I'm not quite sure where abouts you are right now but I hope you come back here to find this letter. And if you are reading this now then I know that you tried to come back to me one last time.

There are a million things I would like to say to you but I'm afraid I don't have the time. Now I'm scared that I'll never get to say everything I wanted to.

Please, if you find this, don't give up. You're strong. I want you to know that you mean a lot to me, even if you are not here with me.

I hope we meet again Y/N. Please, be safe.

M.A

I hold the letter close to my chest along with the photo.

I might never get to see him again. I missed my opportunity to tell him how much I actually...

Love him.

But now he's gone. He may never come back.