Chapter 16

Chapter 16

It's you

"So usually, the first night is pretty easy. There are quite a few more papers you need to sign and I'm gonna need you to look through all the information." The guy says, handing me a thick booklet of paper.

"So this is all you want me to do for now?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

Seems pretty easy if you ask me.

"Yep. You're welcome to stay in here and do it. The other security guard will be in the security office if you need anything. But overall I'm sure he has everything under control." He smiles, grabbing his coat.

"Okay. Thank you so much." I smile.

He nods, leaving the room. The room is dimly lit but has enough light for me to read the papers.

How boring.

I look over at the clock to see that it is now 12:05.

Were we really talking for that long?

I sigh, looking down at the papers. If I get this out of the way then I can finally get to do what I've been waiting to do for years.

I can find out what exactly has been going on behind the closed doors of Fazbear Entertainment.

I sit back, trying to ignore the slight noise of the fan on my desk.

I'm about 2 pages in when I hear a crashing sound coming from down one of the halls.

"What in the fuck?" I whisper to myself, standing up from my chair.

Shouldn't the night guard be in the security office? I hope he is alright. Maybe I should go check on him. Maybe introduce myself.

I speak my head around the corner, looking down the hallway. I quickly take out my flashlight  since it's too dark to see anything.

"Stay calm Y/N... you're doing this for Charlotte. For dad and Unlce David." I tell myself, preparing myself to walk into the dark hallway.

My footsteps echo down the hall with each step I take.

The same crashing noise comes from one of the side rooms once again. Only an insane person would go looking in the rooms in the dark on their own.

Good thing I'm insane.

"Hello? Hey, is everything okay in there?" I ask, standing just behind the wall. So that's the kitchen I guess.

When I get no response, I take a deep breath to calm myself.

What if it's an intruder? Surely the security guard would have spoken back to me.

"Okay, I'm coming in!" I call out, shining my torch into the kitchen as I enter.

I look around the kitchen and under the work counters but there is no sign of anyone.

A loud clang draws my attention and I whip my head around to see a metal bowl land on the floor.

"Okay I know you're here! Stop hiding." I say, picking up the bowl which was now dirty.

I hear a heavy pair of footsteps slowly walking towards me and I instantly turn to look in the direction from where they came.

One of the animatronics is stood staring at me with its orange beak open.

"Holy shit."

Suddenly, it comes charging towards me and I take off into a sprint down the halls. It continues to chase me until I trip over a box which is laying on the ground.

The yellow animatronic grabs my leg and starts pulling me towards its mouth.

"Ahhh! Shit, let me go! HELP!" I call out, trying my hardest to kick it in the face.

I struggle for another 10 seconds until a shadow rushes towards us. The shadow looks to be a person holding a folded metal chair in their hands.

The person lifts up the chair and slams it down onto the animatronic which causes it to let go of me.

"Come on!"

I feel a hand grip mine, pulling me down the dark hallway and into the security office.

I slump on the floor with my head in my hands, trying to even out my breathing.

I hear the doors lock which makes me feel a little bit safer.

"Hey, are you okay?" A soft voice asks me as they crouch down in front of me.

I look up at the voice to see-

No. It can't be...

"Michael?"

My eyes widen as I look at him. His dark hair is now swept to one side rather than it being parted in the middle. He looks... good.

He scans over my face with a look of confusion but he soon realises who I am, his jaw dropping slightly from the shock.

"Y/N... you- you came back."

I don't say anything. I just wrap my arms around him in a tight hug, scared that if I let go, he will leave again.

"Yes I came back. I came back five years ago but you weren't there. All I found was this." I try not to cry.

I reach into my pocket, pulling out the polaroid photo and letter which Michael left behind.

"You saw it." He looks at the letter and then back to me.

"Of course I kept it. I never take it out of my pocket." I smile.

He wraps his arms around me once again and I lean my head onto his chest. Just like we used to.

"I'm never letting you go ever again. Never."