Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Days into months

Day after day, I spend all my time working myself to death. I go for a run, come home. Research more about the closed down restaurant and then do my combat training with my uncle.

Hours turn into days.

Days turn into weeks.

Weeks turn into months.

Months turn into a year.

Until 5 years have passed by.

Uncle David left around a year ago. He never came home on Tuesday like he normally would. Instead, he wrote me a letter telling me that he had to run away.

He left me. Just as everyone usually does. Even my father never came looking for me the day I ran.

A slight thud hits my front door which catches my attention. I stand up and walk towards the door. On the doorstep lays a rolled up newspaper.

I huff, throwing it onto the table when I walk into the kitchen. I grab myself a glass of water and sit down to finish off my toast.

Thats when I see it.

'Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria is looking for a new nightguard'

My heart feels as if it stops.

"Shit... I thought I'd never see the day that one of these would open again."

I continue to sit at the table in silence, staring at the page. It's been years. This could finally be my chance to find out what has been going on.

I scan over the article, finding a small telephone number at the bottom.

I rush to my phone, dialing the numbers with shaky hands. After a few rings, the phone is answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi yes, I uh- my name is Y/N. I recently saw am article in the papers about a security job for your business. If the job is still available-" I start but get cut off.

"Of course! We recently hired a new nightguard but we could always use another helping hand. People usually don't go for this job. It has a somewhat... bad reputation." The guy over the phone says.

Bad reputation huh? Nothing new there then.

"So when will you need me for an interview?" I ask.

"I know it's late but today at around 10pm could work fine."

Wow that is quite late. But then again, this is a night job.

"Okay yeah that's perfect. Is there anything I need to bring?" I ask him.

"Nope! Just bring yourself. Everything else is provided for you." He informs me.

I can hear music start to play in the background. Creepy.

"Okay. Thank you so much!"

Once we both finish on the phone, I lean back and sigh.

He doesn't sound like the one guy I've been so angry at over the past years. Does William not work with the company anymore?

I look at the clock which reads 12pm. I still have a while to go until my interview.

I try to by myself over the next 9 hours until I finally get ready to leave. I lock my front door and get into my car.

"Hey Y/N! Where you going this late?" My weird neighbour, Travis, stands in his garden. He always tries to hit on me. He's one of the most strange people I have ever met.

"I'm going out." I simply say, getting into my car. I don't feel like having a conversation with him right now since I have bigger things to worry about.

The drive to the pizzeria is pretty simple. In fact, it's too simple. This new pizzaria is exactly where Fazbears first location was.

I park my car, stepping out. The 'Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria' sign glows in the gloomy dark of the night, making it almost seem welcoming.

"Hello! You must be Y/N right? Come on in out of the cold." The person let's me into the front of the building.

"Thank you." I smile, following him through the building.

Once we get to his office, he offers me a chair to sit in as he sits opposite me.

"So Y/N, have you ever had a security guard job before?" The man asks and I shake my head.

"No but I know how to fight. My dad also used to work extremely closely with this company. Him and his old... friend created the very first family diner. Before all of this of course." I let out a small smile.

"You're dad is William Afton?" He asks confused but I violently shake my head.

"No. My father is Henry Emily." I inform him and his eyes widen.

His jaw drops as he finally realises who I am.

"Oh my god. You're Y/N Emily aren't you!" He exclaims after putting two and two together.

"In the flesh." I laugh.

He reaches out his hand to shake mine, a large smile on his face.

"Well Y/N, it will be great to have you working for our company. I'm sure you and the other night guard will get on quite well." The guy let's out a small chuckle.

Does he knows something I don't?

"Okay so, I'm gonna need you to fill out this paperwork and then we can get you your uniform." He gives me a bunch of papers.

Once I've signed them all, he places a purple security guard uniform in front of me. The colour purple... I hate it.

"Thanks." I force a smile, taking the uniform.

"There are changing rooms right over there. Once you've finished, come back to the office and you can get started." He smiles.

I quickly get changed and place my other clothes in one of the lockers. When I exit, I see that the man is talking to someone else. But before I see who it is, they walk away to the security office.

"Great you're back! Welcome to your first night shift at Freddy Fazbears."