Chapter 17

Gene's POV

I looked over at Lo as Hope calls her and saw her burring prepossessing beauty. I smirked to myself, she feels like shit and she knows it. Bearing the fact that I am flirting with another chick is eating her ALIIIIVVVEEE!!! And I am loving every minute that passes of it.

I'm going to make her squirm and hurl like what she did to me with that creature from an unknown source, which I CANNOT stand with a burning passion.

But I can't do that to you now, can I? Cupcake.

Not yet...

Mmmm? Because I LooooVVE yOu dearly with all my heart and soul and lustful desire within each radius of being close to you.

"Gene?"
I carried my gaze back to TamTam, seeing the discoloration on those plump cheeks and the lost look in those mesmerizing pupils. A beautiful woman who heeds in me and searches for some in return.
"Um... I was asking you how is school. Going.."

An incompetent simpleton or even a fool of a woman, who's just interested in seeking out the love of her life which could have been anyone... unfortunately, the damsel in distress seeks me to be the man of her dreams.

I'm Flattered.

"Absolutely Great!" A small forced smile is all I could give her, this is boring and annoying even though... I do enjoy playing with my meals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cupcakke's POV

"Here's my number."

I zoned out, there was a couple who just arrived behind us. I am drained, I had a long day especially stick up in this line waiting for these two to finish. Gene never mentioned me once or looked in my direction since.

It hurts and why? I don't know. I don't have feelings for him because he's not my type...

"Let's go." Someone said to me and they grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the exit.

"Gene!!" I used my arm to slam down on the person's grip which made them hold on to me tighter.

"Come On!! What are you doiinng??" The person said in a hushed voice. When I looked at them in their face it was Gene with an unpleased expression on his face.

I looked around and everyone was throwing glances our way. Returning my attention back to him, confusion drifted in the atmosphere and I was embarrassed. He shook his head in disbelief as he released me and walked out of the restaurant.

I dashed after him, holding onto my hat in the process.

In the car, we were quiet as we have not spoken to one another since our lunch. I nervously played with my fingers watching them flick each other as if they have a mind of their own.

"Stop that."

I looked up at him slowly, watching him continue to keep his eyes on the road.

He wasn't talking to me, which made me sad but why should I care? I normally don't. I can say that it doesn't feel good now that I am experiencing how others would have felt when I did it to them.

I looked out the window and eventually, those thoughts disappeared and I felt at ease once again. I forgot I was in a car. In a car with a boy. A boy that makes me feel.. feelings. Feelings I try not to return to again in my life.

He is changing me, but does he know this? Is that why he's soo fixated on me?

I looked back at him and he stopped, looking at both sides of the road before turning left.
I continued gazing out the window.