Chapter 31

*Opening Warning*

Congratulations!!! From here on out things are going to get more graphic. YOU MAY BECOME TRIGGERED BY THE ACTIONS TO COME IN THE FUTURE. The things you read in this book are not at all to be done to people, so please do not get any ideas. I am not justifiable for your actions... We are all grown enough to know better. Just R.E.A.D and enjoy life. If you have experienced any of the situations that have been written in this book, I am so sorry and I send my prayers and wish you well mentally, physically, emotionally etc.

This is an extra long chapter and...

I hope you are enjoying the book and thank you for the support and for making it this far.
❤️❤️❤️

*Closed Warning*

~~~~~~

Mom and I came staggering back into the house, laughing happily as can be.

"Mom I can't keep playing around with you like this, I have to get ready." I smiled glimpsing at my phone for the time and any new messages.

"Okay! Okay... I am sorry, let us get you sorted out with your makeup and stuff then." She said teary-eyed.

We head to my room and I plopped down on my bed. Mom placed the bag in her hand on the dresser, searching through for the things we bought.

Mom started to beat my face with the confusing products.

"I believe some nice gloss will do." She studied my face and applied a nice peachy rose colour to my lips. "So have you determined what you are going to wear yet?"

"Umm... " I searched and when I finally found it, I pulled out the dark red dress, that caught my eye in the store. "This..."

"Oh, good! Because you know I would not have allowed you to wear that nasty pink one with how well your face is done." My mother scrutinized.

I chuckled and began to dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was memorized by the beauty that stood, gazing back at me. My hair fell over my shoulders a bit unruly but I still could not believe it was me.

So who else can it be?
I rolled my eyes.

My mother came behind me to also see how I looked.

"You are so beautiful, hun..." She said squeezing my shoulders. I beamed at her comment as I still gazed at myself. "I love you so much..."

I froze.

She just said she what???
I turned to her as her tired eyes smiled up at me. All I could do was look at her with a blank expression. I could not believe she would say something like that. Do I believe it?

No.

She grabbed some thin hair ties and proceeded to come behind me. She curled my dark copper-brown hair and placed it into a messy back bun with a few short strands of my hair out of the bun, fuzzing down. She spun me to face her pulling out the ends of my sideburns and twirling it down.

"There! Perfection." She said. "Now you are ready to go." She grabbed some almond essence perfume and sprayed me from head to toe.

"I am surprised you are still here all this time," I said to her. Even though we went out and had a great time together, it is not like she is not the same person who abandoned me and left me to fend for myself.

"Yeah..."
I guessed she did not know what to say so she just left it there.

"Well..." I said picking up my phone and keys to the house. "Thanks for helping me get ready, if that is what you were waiting on. I am not going to be home... I don't know for how long so... Make yourself at home but don't trash the place. I live here. Not you." I turned to see her laying on my bed already snoring her butt away.