Chapter 23

Our eyes are glued to each other. This kiss was special yet weird in a way... being that even though, we were lip locked, with his tongue penetrating as deep as it could go into me... we were also having a staring contest.

A very confusing battle indeed.

Was it over domaince? No... even if he is pushing further, to see how much I am willing to take from him, it still felt like this required a mutual effort on both ends.

I returned my focus on him which later became a mistake in an instant as his gaze remained on mine. Eventually, my body moved on its own and I wrapped my arms around his neck without having to tiptoe.

Props for being tall.

This took him by surprise from the reaction of his widening eyes which later turned into a smize. I could then feel the smile on his lips curl... as I began to let him explore the inside of me, of course returning the favour.

His hands then moved to different places on my body. One wrapped around my back, which stabilized me in a good position that benefited him while the other, stationed behind my head through my hair, messing it up in the process.

I curved my right hand into his hair and clenched a handful while taking the other to grab his collar.

It was getting intense.

I don't mean to sound as if I am hungry for him because it's not that I never kissed guys before, like come on... I was with D! But his are different, way different compared to him. It's like... addicting.

As we continued sharing saliva, staring into each other's eyes, my eyes started to become drowsy but not from sleepiness.. felt more like I was being drugged and it was now starting to take effect.

The kiss was finally passionate and smooth sailing on both ends. No more tension or uneasiness. My eyes closed... I assumed his were too as we remained in each other's tight embrace until he slowly pulled away, resting his forehead on mine, breathing very heavily as he tried to catch his breath... quietly.

I... on the other hand, was a hot mess. I was flustered, hot, tired, you name it! I was in disbelief that eventually after nearly four minutes of just resting in his arms... I started to crave more of it.

"Damn!" He huffed. "I wanted to do that for so long..."
I looked towards him with a gaping mouth, my muscles and veins doing jumping jacks.
"Hope you enjoyed it." He smirked taking his thumb and wiping away my bottom lip.

I had to say something.

"Can we... do it, again?"

I obviously.... had lost my marbles!

At first, being taken back, he then smirked and pop goes the dimple.

Sighhh...

Still holding my face, he brought his closer and give me a five-second peck on the lips with two additional quick pecks.

"Again..."

"Woah!!" He laughed. "This is not the same Cupcakke... this can't be the Cupcakke that I know since the time I arrived at the school!"

My face was red and I held my head down in shame. He was right, I should have already had him kicked out of here but instead, I am asking him to kiss me again.

"Don't worry... there will be plenty more on a basis- If!! You behave that is..." He laughed once more.

I was in a state of shock and mesmerized to even say anything. He wiped my bottom lip with my thumb once more before actually leaving the house.

After about five minutes later, I slowly began to move from being stunned and turned towards the counter, still seeing the items I had laid out for him there.

Maybe he forgot about them... meh.
I shrugged, walking away.

Or did he even need them?
For his intention was something else entirely different.

_

After that whole day, more days flew by and the dreams came flooding in more frequently, especially repeating that one situation over and over.

How could I have allowed him to go that far? I sat on the island, swinging my legs thinking. It was a weekend and unfortunately Hope is spending this time with some other family members that were far away and I want no part in it.

They are not my family, to begin with so I don't have to.

Besides, she called me talking about some family drama but I couldn't care nor was I interested. All I could have been able to keep my mind on was that kiss... Books! Too of course, but that kiss...

It was... not romantic... intense and lustful suited much better for the description.

Compared to Darnell's there will be a HUGE difference because kissing D is like a normal feeling like we are supposed to kiss so what? It would not really affect me but I was in love with him so...

Whereas Gene's... my first kiss with him was so awakening... eye-opening. Which begs to differ if it would always remains the same that way or.... be like Darnell's?

I hopped off of the counter making my way into bed. The darkness surrounds me as I hear the crickets chirping for the birds are now resting.

I lay in the bed with my face towards the ceiling and the memories once again flash through my mind.

"Looks like it's going to be another night," I said to myself.

However, I felt like I could not sleep and it was not because of that moment but something else was keeping me up. Was it excitement? Or I just wasn't as tired as I made myself out to be.

I thought about my future at that moment, where would I be? But I was confused. In freshman year I was sure it would be me and Darnell with maybe the others... that backfired. Earlier this year, I figured I would have the same fate as I did walking in as a depressed, boring Sophomore and now... that is a failed sight too.

Ever since he laid his eyes on mine, was the day everything changed. It made me think, if circumstances were different... would he still have that same mania over me? What if he didn't see me? Or what if we never met that day?

These thoughts continue to ride over and over in my head. I tried to match them and even solve them while I imagined them but never ended with a result.

I slowly began to feel the lids of my eyes shutting down as Gene popped up in my mind and a faint smile appeared on my lips.

I haven't heard from him since that day. He never came back to the house and I rarely saw him at school. Was he avoiding me?

I couldn't even process or try to answer that question myself because eventually, I did fall asleep.