Chapter 28

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please." She took a deep breath. "PPLLEASSEEE."

"Hope..." Cupcakke called irritated.

"It's fine Love." I turned towards Hope. "How may I help you?"

"I want another snack." She poked her two index fingers together continuously. I know this move all too well... a way that women beg when they want something.

Sick.

"But aren't we going to get ice cream after this?" I asked teasingly as if I was not going to give it to her.

"Yes... but that little thing not going to fill me in the meantime. I'm hunggrryyy" She sniffled.

"Oh, Hope." Cupcakke shook her head with disapproval. I went into my wallet and gave Hope about twenty dollars to go buy herself what she wanted.

"Thank you!" She beamed before taking off.

I watched her run away for a bit before turning my attention to her. Her eyes never left her friend's back for one second. I could not read what was on her mind as she looked numb.

We sat opposite each other so I got up and switch my seat to be next to her. I sniffed from the back of her head to the front... she smelled of sweat, sweet-scented cream and shaved pencils.

She gives me a look from the side.

"Um..?"

"You smell like you are in heat."
She opened her mouth, stunned.

"Gene..."

"You want me, just say the words and I can put you on the table right now."
She laughed.

"I think it's the other way around... I don't want you like the way you want me."

"No, I need you.. and you want me. There is a huge difference in that." I smirked with a slight tease look on my face. Her face flushed.

"Yes, Gene. What do you want?"

I looked her in the eye and then at her lips. "A kiss."

"Gene..."

"Hope's not here and even though we are out in public, no one is watching us."
She stayed looking dumbfounded.
"So, you are not going to be on nation news tomorrow with the headline 'College Students from the famous school of Great Oak caught being lovey-dovey at a coffee shop.' Just a little kiss."

She froze and I knew she was nervous. Torn between the decision of whether she wanted it or not, so... I made the decision for her.

I brought myself forward, stretching my neck and lowering my body to reach her lips. Once intact, I watched as her eyes closed and she melted into me.

I knew from then that I had to be the responsible one and stop this from going any further before we actually made the news but for... something else instead of kissing. Miss Gross would not be too pleased.

Her eyes fluttered open when she didn't feel me upon her anymore as her lips parted slightly.

"It is okay to want more... you just have to ask and receive." I brushed my hand over her cheek.
"Um.."
She looked at me in question.
"I want to invite you to dinner," I said softly. Her eyes widen.

"Uh... I am not too sure about all of that."

"I know it is probably a bit weird and a huge step for you but I want you to meet my family."

"When?" She asked after a few minutes of silence.

"This Friday night, I'll pick you up." I grabbed her hand and hid it under the table as soon as Hope came out of nowhere.

After the coffee house, we head for what we were originally going to get which was the ice cream and went for a walk. Eventually, I regretted it because my uniform was starting to stick to my skin.

I drove the girls home and then headed home myself.

It is getting to a point where I am making progress and I will soon own her... own her heart and she can never, No! Will never.. resist me.

I chuckled to myself until it turned into a sinister laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lj's POV

As I got home, I went and took a shower and jumped right onto my bed.

I was so tired, the day felt hot to me. I looked down at my arms to see how red they turned. It was not too bad which I was completely thankful for.

I sighed looking up towards the ceiling. I'm going to dinner with Gene at his house, but his family is going to be there. I mean it can't go wrong... it is not like we are dating or anything.

My eyes became heavy and I let them consume me.

I appeared in the room again that I last left off with that one guy when we were speaking. I was placed on the floor and as I looked around it was the same environment... everything was the same.

The door opened, making me jump and in came the same dude but with a white plastic bag in his hand.

"Oh!" He said once he saw me. "You're back."

"Hi... it was not intentional."

"Hmm," He placed the bag on the counter and took out what seemed like ingredients, canned tomatoes and all of that. I guess it made sense because where was he going to grow them?

"How have you been?"

He looked around at me in a weird way and I felt stupid for trying to start up a conversation.

"Um.. good? I guess... and you?"

"I am hanging in... I got asked to go to dinner with a friend of mine and his family." I just babbled my mouth to a whole stranger but at least it's a dream.

"Oh?" He stopped what he was doing and give me that look.

"Yeah..." I regretted saying anything.

"Are you sure he is just a friend? Because friends don't go to family dinners out of the blue."

"Yeah... what else would he be to me?"

"Boyfriend, lover, long distance husband, even if you are just talking but never friends. I don't care what you say."

"Mmm"

"So... what about this dude that you like?"

"Excuse me? Why is it that I have to like him?"

"Why would you go to dinner with someone you don't like?"

"You have a point." As he said that I tried to think but came to a realization that I can not say nor name a thing that I like about Gene. "Um... I guess that he is introducing me to new things... new experiences?"

"New experiences?" He grew suspicious. "New experiences like what?"

"I don't know how to explain it!" I exclaimed. "I just know I never really do much in my life and he is..."

He sighed before I could have even completed my sentence.

Rude!

"Look... I know are young but it also comes with being dumb. Why would you be going out with someone that you hardly know anything about or even know?" He moved to a counter and started making some food.

"I-" I was dumbfounded and offended. Not only did he check me but was he also questioning my intelligence?