IF ONLY | 01

LOGGING IN

LOGGING IN....

O-L-D
[OBSESSION LOVE DISORDER]
1st Perspective

MENS WILL ALWAYS BE A TRASH.

Are all mens this stupid? At first, they will confess with the purest intention as if they're truly sincere enough to take the responsibility. I'm sick of everything, every words you tried to reason up just to make an excuse is a total absurd.

A MATERIALISTIC ONE.

"— Hey! Do you think I have enough money to supply my needs? You should provide me some of your money! You're rich anyways."

THEY NEVER CHANGE.

"What do you think about her? She's rich, isn't she? You think she would be valuable material for our necessities?"

"No way, bro! You're just using your girlfriend."

A GARAGE WILL ALWAYS BE A GARBAGE.

Life is already a mess but you still take the urge to hook up another girl while I was away? A total garbage— exactly. As expected from mens. Selfish. Betrayer. Asshole. Greedy. Manipulator.

USING OUR BODIES TO TAKE ADVANTAGES.

"— Listen to me, [Name]! I am your boyfriend, and I had the rights to do anything with your body. You understand me?!"

"Come on, [Name]! It's just an acting you're too stupid not to realize it. You were blinded by the love I gave you."

"— But you're really a great material for me."

TUT—

CUT!

ONE

TWO

THREE

All of these was just an act? You badly needed the money so you had the urge to kick me out when you had it? My heart was tainted with pain as I realized that I'm nothing to you. It aches in pain as it folded in despair. Is this truly what they called LOVE?

It's true, I was blind enough not to notice it. I almost give everything I had with no regrets. I LOVED A MAN, WHO USED ME AS A TOOL. Well, at least I am being useful. Did it satisfied you? Are you happy? How was it?