BODYGUARD | 13

LOGGING IN.....

2nd POV:

"What did you say?"

"I'm a masochist, [Name]. I'm a person who derives sexual gratification. I get aroused easily, so please stop kicking me."

"Your name?" You asked. "Didn't I said it out loud earlier?" He shoot back.

He sighed.

"Fine. I'm Seiyo Shizuki. I will apply to be your bodyguard."

"What for? Money? Sorry, I never give my money easily. If you're that broke, you can just apply to be my family's personal bodyguard." You stated.

"Damn."

"Look [Name], I'm not here for money. I want to secure your safety by protecting you." He groaned. "You don't need to give me that look."

"Alright. Be my bodyguard." He nodded.

"Obey my orders, otherwise, you'll be punish."

"Punish-? Euh-!" His face became flustered.

"I have my first order. Buy me a yuri manga!" You whispered.

"Noted, ma'am."

Seiyo went to the national bookstore after the last period in the afternoon. He came back with many yuri manga's. He stood in front of you, giving you the manga. Most of them are rated 19.

Everyone was murmuring and whispering about the man who climbed the tree. People thought he's commiting suicide.

"HEY! Get down there!"

"Someone! Help this guy!"

"Idiot! Get down there!"

"The student council president will get mad at you!"

"Student council? Hm. Even the student council can't order me around." The black-yellow haired guy said. "Hmm. I'm searching for my angel-chan. My companion said she study here."

People are confused who's his angel-chan.

"Let me through!" You yelled in the midst of the crowd.

"Hm?" His gaze went straight to the [Hair Color] haired girl. "Oh, here's my angel-chan!" His lips curves up.

"Get down Kazu. You're truly dumb." You yelled.

He realized that you were with another guy. He glared daggers at him. Seiyo noticed his eyes landed on him. He glared back.

"[Name], who's this guy?" Seiyo asked.

K

azutora climb down on the tree and hug you. "What did you climb? It's dangerous, Kazu." You flicked his forehead.

"Awe, Angel-chan is worried? Hmm~" He put his hands on your waist hugging you tightly.

"Alright. Let's go now."

"And who's this? Was he your man?" He tighten his grip. "Kazu, stop hugging me tightly."

"Answer me, angel-chan" He said with his cold tone.

"He's my—" You were interrupted by Kazutora.

"Boyfriend, huh?"

"Bodyguard." You shoot back.

"[Name], you lied to me. I thought you're mine and i'm yours? What was all the promise about?"

"What do you mean, Kazu? He's my bodyguard."

BODYGUARD | 13

1st POV:

"Kazu, do you understand? He's my bodyguard." His lips curves up and huffed.

"Ok."  He hugged me again. Damn. He's too clingy.

"Stop being clingy."

"But you like it too."

"I did not."

"Hm." He hummed as he grab my wrist away from Seiyo. Seiyo looked at the both of you and silently followed. "Why is he following us? Hey [Name], do you want me to beat him up?" He threaten.

"No, that's enough. Let him follow us."

"Hm." He hummed once again. He tighten his grip.

I can't afford to loose you anymore, [Name]. I missed you so damn much. Ugh, but this guy is so annoying. Better get rid of him as soon as I can.

 Better get rid of him as soon as I can

[CHAPTER 13 ENDED with 600 word]

I'm tired asf.

LOGGING OUT....