FUTURE | 17

LOGGING IN....

FUTURE: AUGUST 24, 2018
[28 years old]

2nd POV:

"It's nice working with you. See you Tomorrow!" A man stated with a wave and smile walking through the elevator saying his goodbye.

You just give him a smile. Afraid being the next target of Izana. You know Izana.. He easily get jealous when you're around with guys, ugly or not, gay or straight he'll get jealous.

You've been living with Izana for almost 10 years. The engagement seems to be quicken by my parents since you were 18.

Izana killed Tsuki. Your ex. Izana even killed his own half brother, Manjiro. The more you're close with him, the more he became possessive. He already marked you as his, as a wife of him, you must understand him.

You work on your mother's company being the next CEO. You must learn how to do things as a leader. You're supposed to get home by now. It's already 9 pm. Though, you have a dinner with your friend.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." You said and bowed.

"My, My, just in time Dear~" The guy gave you a close eye smile. "What do you want to talk about? Speak up." You glared at him.

"Let's eat first, before we get down to business" He smiled once again.You desperately want to settle this business. Your husband is waiting. You two ate the foods, whilst he keep bubbling too much words making you gasp in silent. Talking about his childhood and how he met his first love.

"State your business. I don't give a fuck about your damn childhood moments." You demanded. He flinched.

"Aww, My dear... Aren't you too fast?" He put his hand on his face whilst acting like he's about to cry.

"Akirimuru.Talk before I cut the shit out of you."

"Hmm"

"Stop humming! Get straight to the point."

You glared daggers at him. "That's it. I'm leaving. Going here is such a waste of time." You added, standing up.

"Man, Alright. I want to sponsor the band of xxxxxx and I want you to help me. If we two can work together, that band will grow and will become popular. You just need to sign this." He pointed out a paper and a pen.

"Is that all? You could've send email to me. Why did you even plan a night dinner and a meet up with you?"

"Why not?" He smirked.