PERFECT | 15

LOGGING IN

LOGGING IN....

1st POV:

"I'm now leaving, angel-chan. I have something to do in our gang."  He admitted, no longer want to continue the conversation. I nodded and he smile.

He wave away, not wanting to escort you home. He's goddamn hurt by your words, though you understand. If he want privacy then i'll give it to him. I'll confront him next time.

"HAHAHAHAHA WhAt ArE yOu DoInG hErE, pReTTy LaDy~?" A drunk guy came across you, holding an alcoholic bottle on his hands. "WaNNa DrInK~?"

"No, but thanks." I groaned. He laugh. I stand up and he back away. "Come on... I just want you to drink with m—"

"I didn't even agree. Didn't I told you I don't want it? Why do you keep pursuing things just to make me obey you?" I glared at him.

I kick the bottle he's holding, stepping slowly. The bottle shattered into pieces. He tried to punch me but I dodged. I reflected his action and do the same thing to him. He laid unconscious.

"Weak." I said.

"Nice."

I turn around seeing Haitani brothers sitting on the swings. My jaw dropped. What the fuck are they doing here?

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We came here to secure your safety~!" Ran grinned

"Nice cocomelon jiggle-jiggle there."

"The fuck, Rindou?"

They both laugh.

"I was just kidding, [Name]." Rindou proclaimed. He chuckled again.

"I swear to god, you're disgusting."

"We actually came here to tell you that our boss finally agreed to let you enter our gang." The older Haitani said.

"You left me on read, [Name]!" Rindou yelled. I huffed at his words.

"Alright."