WHO'S YOUR EX? | 10

LOGGING IN....

[Hi, honestly guys, Rindo's name is
either Rindou or Rindo? alright?]

2nd POV:

"Alright, [Name]. We want you to join our gang. I hope you accept this offer." Ran said. "You have a nice combat skills, our boss will truly acknowledge you." Rindou added.

"Boss?" You asked.

"Yes. In our gang, we have our king which is the boss in our gang. Four heavenly kings, Executives, and General chief of staff. The two of us are also know as the heavenly king in our gang. We are the strongest fighter in Tenjiku." Rindou said.

"Oh, I see."

"Here's my number. You can save this." The highlight haired guy said, giving you his number. "Here's mine too." Ran added.

"Alright." You said as you wave on them signaling for a goodbye sign. They wave back.

You went to Takemichi's house and knock twice. Same as always. His house is old and he live alone. How sad.

The door flung open revealing Takemichi.

"Eh? Is that y-you, [Name]?"

"Yes. And here, bouquet for you." You said as you handed him the flowers.

"What's this for?" Takemichi asked.

"A sorry gift. Accept it."

He smiled at you and take the gift from you. "Come inside, [Name]." He offered you to go inside his house when it's dirty inside.

"I'm good since i'll be leaving anyways."

"E-eh?"

"Takemichi."

"あなたが好き."

"HAAAAHHHH?" He screamed. "YOU SERIOUS [NAME]?!!"

WHO'S YOUR EX? | 10