POSSESSIVE | 11

LOGGING IN

LOGGING IN.....

1st POV:

"What did we just do-?" I asked, feeling ashamed.

"It's normal for a lovers." He shrugged. "Now, who the fuck is your ex? Specific name? Specific age?"

"What do you care, Manjiro?" I shoot back.

"You left me with no words, I haven't had any contact with you for many years. And now, you got an ex?"

"It's Justin, bitch."

"That's his name?" I closed my eyes and smile at him. He clenched his fist.

Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin. Kill him.

His eyes went darker and lifeless than before."[Name], As your lover, I prohibit you to do any explicit acts with others. Other than me."

"WHAT?" I yelled. "When did I ever agreed to be your lover?!" I added.

"[Name], my brother already left me. You and my sister are the only important person in my life. I don't want to loose the both of you. I get easily get so possessive when it comes to you. Understand that [Name]."

"I understand."

"I can feel that someone's following you, [Name]. Ever since we got here, I feel many eyes were staring at you." He said.

"Manjiro, Let's hide for a minutes. I bet he already tracked my location." He nod at my statement. He grabbed my wrist as we walk away.

POSSESSIVE | 11

2nd POV:

The both of you ran away, holding each one's hand. Feeling the presence of heat. The place were crowded with people but his feelings for you stands out. He tighten his grip on your hand. He doesn't like loosing the one who's important to him.

You became a part of his existence. A sharp red flower with thorns, without any notice, as long as people desired to have that pretty flower they'll reach and grab the opportunity to have the flower. Just like you. Many people wants, but never been had.

Luckily, the two of entered an unknown place. It looks like a circus base. You two saw an old woman sitting in a chair with a numerous of cards, as well as the big shinning ball.