UNFAIR | 20

LOGGING IN....

1st POV:

"—Takemichi?" I scoff in frustration. What does he want? I'mm tired.

"[Name]! I need to t-talk to you."

"Tell me." I sighed.

"I-.. I saw your future—, you d-died in his h-ands! Y-you need to be careful, [Name]! Your marriage was cut off because of h-him! [Name], H-he's looking for y-you!"

Future? Died? Looking for me? what? —I don't understand. Do he think those statement will change the whole world? The fuck does he mean?

"Who's what? Who's looking for me?"  I gulped, my hands are getting sweaty. "Takemichi, get straight to the point." I commanded.

"T-Tsubaki... that's h-his name.! He's looking for you, [Name]! In f-future, he will burn the whole school just to f-find you. Y-your friends and family will d-die in his hands! Y-you have to run!" Takemichi stutter on his words

"Tsuki Tsubaki?"

"..Yes, that's h-his name! You have to run [Name]! Before it's too late."

Oh, Tsuki. My fucking ex.The fuck dos he want from me? I'll pill the shit out of him! The one who made me suffer, the one who made me like a total garbage and the one who ruined my fucking life. I swear to god, I'll burn you alive.

"Why do I have to run? You were always running—fuck. How can you find for the solution if your motive is to fucking run?" I let all my ranged on him. I scoff at his stupidity.

"Right..."

"Oh, one more thing. How did you saw the future?"  Before I could come up with another question, he turn his back, walking in the hallway.

"I can't tell you, [Name].."  He continue to walk on the hallway and let out a small sighed. "Yet."

I felt someone chop my neck from the bacm. My head is starting to get dizzy as my vision became blur in a moment. I feel his presence. l knew it! Someone is staring at me.  It's creeping the shit out of me.

Before I hit the floor, I felt someone's arm on my arm, not letting me fall on the floor. With that, I faint in his arm.

UNFAIR | 20

1

st POV:

I woke up and saw an unfamiliar room that was filled with lavender scent. The smell—it's addicting! Realization hits my head, where am I? I get up from a king size bed. My left foot touched the floor, oh, there's already a slipper. For me? Uh— okay. I wore the slipper and went up to the door to open it.