BLACK CARD | 09

LOGGING IN....

1st POV:

"Haru, do you think Mitchi will like this flowers?" I asked.

"Damn. Who the fuck is Mitchi ya' talkin'?" I chuckled on his statement. "He an old friend that i'm talking about."

"Ok."

I'm your old friend too....? Why can't I pull you closer to me?[Name], I really love you. Why  can't you see my feelings? Those time when you choose me over Mikey.... You left him and go with me...

The ash-silky haired guy tighten his grip. His heart clenched in despair. He doesn't like it.

"What do you think? I hope he'll like this."

"Maybe." He said.

I pull out my black card and place it on the machine counter. The cashier seems a bit shock. I think it's her first time she seen a black card. I giggled.

The payment was done. I received two flowers and gave the other bouquet on the cashier. "It's for you. You really work hard on yourself. This isn't much but next time if we encounter again, i'll buy you something that could fill your stomach. You truly deserve it." I said as the lady shed into tears.

"T-thank ma'am..." The young lady said.

"Alright. Keep it." I said as Sanzu stared at me and glared on the lady making her flinch. "Ma'am... your boyfriend is g-glaring on me..."

"He's not my boyfriend." I answered.

"Ok."

"Alright. We'll be leaving now. Sanzu, carry these bouquet."

"Yes, princess." Sanzu rolled his eyes. He didn't came here to be a bodyguard.

"Thank you for coming! I hope you have a nice day ahead!" The cashier said.

I can't wait to see Takemichi. I know it's been long, but I really missed him. I giggled.