EXPENSIVE | 04

LOGGING IN

LOGGING IN.....

1st POV:

"Why did you let go of those scum?" He asked, pointing out the way of an alley on which those thief run off. "If I were you, I'd have killed them until they can't breathe any longer. That's the punishment of making fun of me. What do you think, dear?"

My head shake slightly. Shiver went down to my spine. What is he? He's insane! If the guy would be offended by my words, he won't hesitate to kill me. I'm scared. No, [Name]. Don't be scared, i'm here. Don't worry, Grand Sano taught me martial arts. I can use it as a self-defense.

I clenched my fist.

"I'm the type of person who'd forgive someone even if it's too much grudges holding on me. Fuck those thieves. If they want money, I can supply them."

"Awe, you're kind, baby."

"Motherfucker, Do you think i'm a child to call me 'baby'? Crazy asshole." I yelled on him, slightly muttered the last sentence making him chuckle. "If I address you as 'Izahoe', i'm sure you'll be offended bitch."

"No, baby. It's a sign of endearment. Meaning, you really love me. Ah~"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, IZAHOE?!" I screamed once again. Whilst, he only laugh at my statement.

"Alright. Let's go, i'll drive you home." The orchid orb guy really love teasing me. I glared at him. It's not even funny. Talk about your disgusting shits, Izahoe.

"Okay."

"A woman shouldn't walking around the street when it's dark. Come here, baby. Follow me, otherwise you'll get lost. I wouldn't be able to see my wife's face."

"Wait here, baby."

I followed him as he pull out his expensive phone on his pocket. Leaning to call someone.

"He'll be here any minutes." He smiled on me.

EXPENSIVE | 04

Izahoe is rich but i'm rich as well, Why would I be shock about it? Hell, yeah. I have expensive phone than him. Normalize expensive things.

Izana escorted you inside the car, allowing you to sit comfortably at the back.

"Thank you, Izaho—"

"Continue that word in front of my acquaintance, i'll kiss you here that you won't be able to gasp an air." He smirked at me. I shut my mouth and pull out the yuri manga on my small black bag.

I read few more chapters. Izana notice my presence were only focused on the manga. He grab the book on my hand and read it. He even read the kissing scene. It made me shock.

"Give it back." I ordered.

"You know, [Name]. We can re-do this scene, i'm sure it'll be fucking hot. Ah~" He moaned again. The driver looked at us, he had a scar on his face.

"Shut up, Izabitch. Your driver is looking on us." I whispered and the driver glance on me.

"Don't worry about him. Don't focus on him, focus on me." He went closer to my ear, whispering his sentence. It made myself ticklish. His voice is very much seductive, It made me change my direction and glance at the car's window.

He lick me on my earlobe. I had control the urge to shout. My flustered face are visible, it made him even aroused. My heart beat fast, it won't stop beating.

Her face! Ah~ I want that look, I want to see more. [Name], I'm starting to like you. You're very interesting person. My shaft keep itching, waiting for you to touch it. I would love to imagine you being pumper in my desk, room, kitchen, and in my bathroom. Haa~

"[Name], make sure no one can see that flustered face. Only I, understand?"

The fuck is wrong with this guy? "My location is here. Kindly, put me down. And Izana, give me that book. Thank you for bringing me here."

They put me down on the [Street Name] and Izana offered to open the door for me. "See you, [Name]." I nod on him. He only smirk as the driver drive the car, his smirk fade away.

EXPENSIVE | 04

"Kakucho."

"Boss?"

"Give me all the details about her in 1 minute. Make sure to put more additional details."

"Yes!"

[CHAPTER 4 ENDED with 702 words]

I apologize, author is now tired.
I have so many things to handle atm.

LOGGING OUT....