OLD FRIEND | 16

LOGGING IN....

1st POV:

"I'm home." I groan as I walk pass through the door. "Oh, mom..." I mumbled.

"Hi, sweetie. Come help me with this." She ordered. I help her carry those big plastic bags. "Damn. What are these, mom?"

"Ohh, those are stock of goods for you. Your dad and I will be going to a business trip for 3 months. We won't be here." She sighed.

I nodded. "I understand but who helped you carry this bags when you arrive home?" She giggled at my statement.

"The blonde-haired guy with glasses helped me." She chuckled. "What?!" I screamed.

"Who is he?!"

"He told me his name is Tetta Kisaki. Don't worry, sweetie. He told me he's an old friend of yours."

"That's dumb."

"Language [Name]!"

"Bruh."

I place the bags on the table and left the area and go to my room. I'm tired. I want to rest. "Thanks, sweetie." I heard mom yelled at me as I walk upstairs. "Welcome, mom." I mumbled.

I finally laid on my bed and let myself drown by the darkness.

OLD FRIEND | 16

2nd POV:

"Kyaaaa!"

"Heyyy, have you heard about the two guys who's always in front of our gate?" Another girl yelp.

"Fuck yeah!"

"Those two are fucking hot!!"

"Oh shit look!! The blonde guy with a scar on his face is so hottt!"

"No bitch! That black hair guy with a long damn earrings is more than hot!!"

Everyone was yelling and screaming on the top of their lungs. Even boys are screaming. You were irritated by yells and screams. You huffed on your desk and went out.

"What's going on, Seiyo?" You asked.

"There's a two guys outside the gate. They seems to be waiting for someone." Seiyo replied.

"I see."

"They're nothing special at all."

"[Name].... Can you give me a minutes? There's something I want to say..."

"Alright. Say out loud."

"Can we go to the rooftop? It's noisy here."

Seiyo look at you and nod. You headed to the rooftop as the guy followed you.

"Speak up. What do you want to say? I hate wasting my time."

"Uh... Will you please go out with me...? " He nervously yelled and bowed 95°.

"Sorry. I don't like you." You said with a stern look.

"Please! Go out with me! I promise... Just this time!!" His sound changed into a desperate one.

"What the fuck? I told you, didn't I? I don't like you." His eyes went wide, angered and hatred is visible in his eyes.

He grab a knife on his pocket and pull your wrist aggressively. "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THEN YOU MUST DIE! YOU BITCH!" He yelled.

You were scratch by a knife on your wrist. The blood reminds you of him. Nooooo. You don't want to die again!

He gripped your neck tightly. He make sure to put stain on your wrist with poison. You felt dizzy. He put you at the edge of the rooftop to make you fall on the ground.

Someone kicked him as he drop you. You almost fell off the building but you closed your eyes. Someone grabbed your waist tightly.

"Are you okay?" A blonde hair guy said.

"How could she be, Inupi? She's literally injured." You felt dizziness conquering your consciousness. "She got poisoned!"

"This guy seriously did this?" The guy with black haired glared daggers on the guy who tried to confess to you. He pushed the guy off the building and he was the one who landed with broken libs.

"Can I have your hands?" The blonde said.

"I rather cut my hands rather than handing you my hand. You're a stranger, I don't know you."

"Inupi, just cut her hands already." The snake guy smirked. He tried to threaten you.

"Give me your hands, I don't bite."

You groaned in pain and you finally gave your hand. The scar guy lick your wound. You yelped. "What are you doing?"

"Removing the poison." He said as he throw the saliva he licks on your wound. "The proper way how to remove the poison in order to let the person live is to suck the wound which is infected and throw the saliva." You groaned.

"My name is Inui Seishu and this guy is Kokonoi Hajime. We came here to invite you to join our gang." You finally feel your consciousness and breathe in.

"I already joined another gang. I'm sorry but thank you." You said.

"Which gang?" Kokonoi asked.

"I don't know. He didn't mention anything."

"Who invited you to join their gang?"

"It was Haitani brothers." The two looked in shock.

"Leave Tenjiku and join our gang."

"Tenjiku was it?" You asked and they noded.

[CHAPTER 16 ENDED with 792 words]

LOGGING OUT....