UPDATE!

Hi dears, I've re-edited all the chapters and fixed it. Some are mostly short counted words but bear with it. The next 20 up chapters were probably 1700+ words but i'll manage it. I'll continue this story after I re-edit my another book. HAHAHA my second books seems to be cringed out by people.

But here it goes, you can reach it again and re-read the plot since there will be a change in the plots. Last time, I made [Name] or [You] a total rude ass girl. There's no more attitude but the mc is a total cold hearted girl. She'll prove it again that she doesn't need a guy in her life.

Oh, and the TR characters are all related. It won't really follow the exact plot but they're all related to you. For example, [Name] and Izana are engaged. [Name] and Manjiro are an old friends. See? Some might comment, Izana doesn't have a grandparents and parents because he's an orphan. Yes, that's true. I purposely created an extra characters for him. But later on, I decided to remove them. Stand alone Izana! HAHAHA.

Reminders!

We won't be following the exact plotline, but in case, the characters will grow too obsessive. Some characters have an obsessive love disorder especially Izana (Spoiler). I'm not saying Izana is the only one who have the mental disorder but there's a lot of them! Like damn.

I added some of the chapters as rated - 19. I'm not pro yet! You can skip it, if you want. I favor Manjiro that's why he has the guts to yk do something with [Name]. Hehej. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Bye, you can check it out again. Thank you.