PERVERT | 07

LOGGING IN

LOGGING IN.....

1st POV:

"Stop blushing, hoe." I said.

"[Name], i'm horny. I want to fu—" His statement were cutted off by me.

"Oh god, please. Izahoe, let me tell you this."

"Break the engagement again? Aren't you tired of saying it repeatedly? Focus on me, [Name]. Stop avoiding my eyes."

"Why can't you? Let's just break—"

"No."

Shivers went down on my spine when his dead serious face looked at me. His tone who was amused earlier change into a lifeless and cold tone.

"Izana. Hear me out. First, I'm allergic to mens. Second, I don't want to marry someone like you. And lastly, you're ugly."  I fight back.

Just in time that my mother arrive. "Izana dear, Did [Name] insult you? Why are you two seems so tense?" Mom asked.

"She said i'm ug—"

"SHUT IT, IZANA!" I cover his mouth with my palm. "Mutter a word then you're dead." I threatened him.

The half n half guy hummed.

"Alright. I'll leave you two here for a minute." Mom said and left.

Izana stared on me. He lick my fingers that were still in his mouth. He bit my fingers. I flinched. I remove my hands, the saliva sticks on my palm.

"The fuck, Izahoe? Why did you bit me? Oh god, are you that hungry?" He lick his upper lip as he only look on my palm and chuckle.

More. More. More. More.

"Hm..."

"Pervert."

"My, my, stop flirting you two." Grandma said and others start laughing.

"We're not flirting." I replied. A smile crept out on Izana's face.

"[Name] [Last Name] and Izana Korukawa, you two are now signifies as fiance. The engagement will not be broken until you two married and plan a divorce proposal. If party A agreed to accept the divorce contract, the company's treasure will be divided into half. If part B refuse, the two will continue to live together."  My family's lawyer stated.

"It can't be..." I clenched my fist.

Izana looked at my fist and flicked his tongue.

Seriously? This girl is really hurting herself, she have so much pride. Hm, let's see how much you can handle this. I planned this all along, [Name]. You have no choice but to be my wife.

"Mom, Can I excuse myself? I'll go to the bathroom."

"Izana will assist you." Mom offered.

"I was planning to do that, mom." Izana said.

PERVERT | 07

2nd POV:

You went straight to the bathroom as Izana followed you. "Izana, this bathroom is for womens. You can wait outside." You said.

"No one is here, [Name]. Just you and me."  He entered and  lock the door. "Go on, do you thing. I'll just watch."

You weren't really planning to pee but to refresh your mind. You wash your hands with expensive soap as the words earlier that was said by your family's lawyer keep pumping out of your head.

"Izana. Let me tell you this, stop calling my mom as your mom. She's not your mother. You don't have any rights to address someone whenever you please." You glared on him.

"Well, I do. Right, [Name]? Aren't you soon to be my wife, that means, your mother will also be my mother. Hm?" He went closer to you and grab your chin. "Open your mouth, [Name]." He demand but you avoid his eyes.

He kissed you aggressively, licking your tongue roughly. You felt a hot sensation on your womanhood as a strong and hard sword poke on you. He break the kiss as you gasp for some air, then he repeat again leaving hickeys on your lips and neck.

"Let's go, my wife." He smiled and you nodded as he offered to open the door. You felt being manipulated by this jerk. Your heart clenched as the trauma keep reminding you of him.

"You're really such a pervert, Izana."

PERVERT | 07

2nd POV:

After the incident, you went home from Yokohama to Shibuya. Same as usual, your dad and your mom were on business trip.

And now, you're walking with this shitty man with a scar on his side lips.

"I missed you so much brat." You replied him with a total silence.

"You missed me too?" The long ash-haired guy with mask said as he pins you on the wall.

"Get off. I don't know you."

"You w-what?!"

"I'm fucking Sanzu!"

[CHAPTER 7 ENDED with 730 words]

LOGGING OUT.....