BEG ME | 08

LOGGING IN

LOGGING IN......

1st POV:

"Oh, I know you missed me, [Nickname]♡︎." The ash-haired guy said and winked at me.

"Who the fuck are you? I don't even know you." I glared on him.

"I said my name is Sanzu Haruchiyo!" He yelled out loud. "Just admit that you missed me, [Name]." He added.

"

Fuck off."

"Oh yeah?"

"Your name sounds familiar. Sanzu? Where could've I heard that name?" I asked myself. He looked at me. "Don't you remember me?"

"Remember you? I didn't even know you." He clung on me and hugged me on the back. "Enough. Get off me, stranger."

"Beg me."

"Why would I?"

"So, you really love being hug on the back?"

"No."

"Then, kiss me." He take off his mask, revealing his scars. His right index finger pointed on his lips.

"Look stranger, I don't fucking know who you are. I have a damn business to attend, leave me alone."

"Where?" He asked.

"My actions doesn't concern you. Have a nice day, Haruchiyo." I said and remove his hands on my shoulder.

"Didn't plan to tell me? I can join you, [Nickname]." He replied. "Answer me [Name] before I get mad."

"

Do as you wish." He grinned at my statement.

BEG ME | 08

2nd POV:

Sanzu Haruchiyo as your elementary seatmate.You gave him a nickname called 'Haru'. He was in love with you, since you always faught the bullies for him.

It was that time when Senju Kawaragi broke Mikey's toy that you bought for him. Senju confessed that it was Sanzu's fault. Mikey keep punching Sanzu on his face and brought himself a scar.