WHY NOT ME? | 22

LOGGING IN....

3rd POV:

The lad huffed on his chair waiting for the news to update him. He's been wondering why [Name] didn't even contact him nor once.

"Boss, [Name] has been abducted!" Kakucho yelled after kicking the door. The young guy who's been sitting on his chair stands up and clenched his fist.

"Who the fuck kidnapped her?!" He screamed. "Call all the members of Tenjiku, now!" He added.

"I'm here." The Anabelle guy walk inside the room along with his little brother. "[Name] has been abduct!" Kakucho yelled.

"Oh fuck! Who kidnapped [Name]?" The highlight guy said.

"We still haven't know yet. Just contact all the members, boss have something to say." Kakucho clenched his fist looking at the two. The both Haitani nodded.

WHY NOT ME? | 22

1st POV:

"Fuck." I groan softly. His eyebrows twitch.

"[Name], is this another guy's body figure?" He looked at me as I gulped. My body shivers in fear, his voice is scaring me. I'm scared. One more wrong move, he won't hesitate to kill me. Please. I'm fucking scared.

Where's the fucking god I believed in? I felt betrayed. Why is no one helping me! I wanna go home.

"Why? It's just a sketch. Nothing's wrong." I answered, almost croaked out.

"There is. That's very impulsive of you, wife. I feel like you're cheating on me.." He honestly said. "It's just a fucking drawing! Why are you being sensitive?" I almost screamed.

He slapped me.

"You don't have the right to speak against me, wife. I own you, and you must obey me!" He shouted.

"I'm not a fucking puppet and I will never be! I'm not even yours! Stop acting like a bitch-ass two faced here!" I faught back.

"YOU ARE AND ALWAYS BE MINE! YOU ARE UNDER MY PROPERTY, [LAST NAME] [NAME]. FROM FUCKING NOW ON, I CAN ONLY ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK AND PROHIBIT YOU FROM YOUR ACTIONS." He shouted back. "You understand?"

"I'm not a fucking object." He slapped me again. I fell on the floor, landing with a huge impact. The blood on my head drips.