DATE | 14

LOGGING IN

LOGGING IN....

2nd POV:

"Kazu, I told you not to hug me tight. I can't breathe."

"Kiss." He said. "I want kiss." He pointed on his lips.

"Urgh, yuck."

"Enough, Whoever you are, Mr. Banana. When [Name] refused, she refused. Don't force her." Seiyo from behind said.

"Shut your fucking mouth, dickshit." He loosen his hug on you and focus on Seiyo. He stared at him for a damn minutes.

"Don't make me a third wheel here. I'm only doing my job." Seiyo grabbed your wrist against Kazutora. He couldn't stop his anger and jealousy.

"The fuck do you want bitch? Pulling someone that wasn't even yours to begin with." He gritted his teeth, feeling the sense of killing him in front of your eyes.

"The real question is, does she even belong to you? No, right? You should fuck off too." Seiyo fight back.

"Let me remind you, bitch! She's mine! I own her from head to toe. We even made a promise! And you? A running shit who's pestering our reputation?" Kazutora replied.

"Stop it you two." You shrugged, sighing. "You there, call the SSG officers." You ordered the random person from behind. The person behind nodded.

"Pestering? Do you even know what it means to pester someone when you're the one who ran away and take [Name] from Tsuki!" He yelled.

His name again. again. again. and again. I hate this. Why do they have to bring Justin here? I'm tired. I want to rest.

"It's not my fault when Tsuki let go of [Name]! She was mine and always mine!"

"Stop possessing [Name] as a toy." Seiyo said.

"Shut your fucking mouth, slave. Listen to your master's orders. You didn't fucking belong here, you goddamn slutty-bitch." Seiyo clenched his fist.

"What? Can't even say a word? Finally got exposed, huh?" Kazutora grinned.

"You're the shitty whore here."

"Me shitty whore? Talk about yourself! You fuck every woman you encountered, right? Because you're a masochist bitch!"

"Dickhead."

Whispers and loud murmurs can be heard out loud. You sighed, you didn't know how to stop these two.