part 2 : what a waste

~third person pov~

in the morning all the maids rushed in to the room and stood in a straight line. and once the saw her awake, all of them shocked to see her awake, apparently she had woken after three days after an accident, of her falling down the stairs ."Yung mistress is awake! go get the master and mistress!" on of them yelled. and soon after most of them rushed out of the room to tell their master and mistress.

~lily pov~ [a/n: i know her name is now Lilith. but lily is a nickname for that name so why not]

i don't want to act like the original Lilith, but if i suddenly start acting like myself instead of Lilith they will be suspicious. so i will act like i have amnesia, if i do that and claim to not know how 'i' was acting 'before' it would be ok to act like a good daughter . yes that is what i will do or now, if i don't act like a brat the maids will be on my side as well, and there will be lesser chance of all the back stab in the game towards the villainess aka me. "my baby! are you okay" 'mom' hugged me "dear don't hug her too tight" "oh my are you really ok?" "my lily are you fine?" they stopped and looked at me expectantly. ok youtube acting classes don't fail me. i put on a confused face "i think i'm fine..... but who are you mr, and miss?" they looked shocked, " i am your mother and he is your father" "who am i?" "your name is Lilith Anestor Castrius, you are six years old, and the only daughter of the castrius duchy"  i just nodded my head in 'understanding'. after that was out of the way for what seemed like 2 hours of 're-bonging' with my parents they left me to rest .

~time skip for 2 months~

it has been two months i was more comfortable with this world ,and the servants  and my parents who, i have excepted, were also used to my new personality. i found out that her usual schedule was eat play sleep and etiquette . during these two months my schedule had been wake up have breakfast go to the library and study things that are different from my world in science and math .also when i was still in my world i had a hobby of learning different languages so i was able to read and learn the different languages the books in the library were written in. then lunch and bonding with my  parents and etiquette then till dinner i would do politics and practice magic. the magic in this world is elemental magic. it is very rare for someone to have more than three elements out of six, wile i lilith anestor castrius possess  all six and the heroin possess four, and the idiot lilith who never practiced her magic bullied the heroin ,Rose Venmarl ,a commoner, for this reason. what a waste of potential. i came at a stump at sixth level spells so today i am going to ask my father for a magic tutor. i got out of bed and headed towards my closet .

 i got out of bed and headed towards my closet

this one is good. i wore it and headed to fahter's study. if you are wondering where the maids are well. about a month ago i asked my father to let me do things such as bathing and wearing clothes by my self. even if i am six years old i am still 18 years old. isn't it weird and uncomfortable to let others bathe and dress and undress you? if you are rich do you not know what even 5 year old do by them selves?  just thinking about that one month gives me  goosebumps. 

i nocked on my father's study. and entered once i heard a 'come in' he was strict butonce he saw me his expression turned into that of a puppy's he smiled and motioned for me to come sit on his lap. i did as i was told. once i sat down i looked up and initiated the conversation "father i was wondering if i could get a tutor for magic" he looked like he was considering the idea, and smiled "so do you have anyone in mind?" "yes i do anthor rivoren" "hmm i will see on how to get him  to teach you, give me a month" i kissed his cheek and smiled "thank you father!" as i started walking out of the room my father called out to me "lily you do remember your sword ceremony is in a week right?" i smiled and replied "yes father!" and went to the library. ok the sword ceremony is going to be a little problem. cause i am going to meat three of the seven capture targets there.

the sword ceremony is practiced in the 4 dukedoms for decades in the kingdom. during june when the children are to turn 6 that year of the duchy there is a sword ceremony heldfor that child/children and i am about four months younger than two of them and a year with the third. so i am going to meet two of them and the crown prince. this is where lilith's fear of the blade started, once she picked up the sword it turned out to be too heavy for her  resulting in her falling and cutting herself by mistake as well as embarrassing herself in front of two heirs to dukedoms and the crowned prince. the sword ceremony is like the introduction of the child to the blade as well as swearing loyalty to the future king.

i did take notice of lilith's weak body and have been going back to my routine for training for the sword and martial arts in my previous life. once i reached the library..