chapter 19: new type of training

blossom: okay so here is the thing. i am not able to follow the schedule T-T. i am so sorry guys.  but i promise i will update whenever i can. also thank all of you for your love and support. :)

After the dread party finally ended. I climbed into a carriage with my father as we headed to the guest house of the imperial palace. I must have been more tired than I thought cause I fell asleep a few seconds in to the ride. I thanked the heavens that I was still under the age of 15 and therefore my actions were excusable even if it was only me and my father.

If you are curious about why we a are staying at the imperial palace's guest room I stead of heading back to our respective houses. Even if our fathers rule over different parts of the country appointed by the king we obviously have homes that are owned by our respective families in the capital and elsewhere in the country. Well the answer is we are not supposed to contact our families in the entire time of our training.

The only reason I can contact my father right now and be with him for the rest of tomorrow is because of the new cycle of the decree and the loophole because of the new cycle. -_- if I is causing so much problem why not just change the decree? I mean he has all the power too. Any way as I had slept in the carriage I was carried into the guest room assigned to me by my father and changed by a maid and I woke up in a large room.

The sad part is the others are in the same building as me so it is not alone time with my dad. Anyway right now I was walking to the training ground wearing this

 Anyway right now I was walking to the training ground wearing this

I

can move much more freely in this though I am still wearing a corset. it is like a rule that all women have to were corcets cause the words of my etiquette teacher 'the waist line need'nt be sinched. the main purpose is so that the chest does not move...' and in my case i am still like what 11? but she says that i need to get used to wereing it .

These are training clothes since a few months ago and I going to remain that way. But I can wear it otherwise. So my staple blows with a black skirt and corcet is my 'outside and party' wear. Since it is the secondmost comfortable outfit.

I bitterly chuckled a little while thinking of how my morning started. I woke up and dressed my self and other things . And just as I was about to head out a maid appointed to me came in to wake me up and get dressed.