part 17: roman

i immediately started to divert my thoughts so the heat on my cheeks would not show. what the hell is wrong with me, how can i have a crush with someone i saw for the first time. the boys just stated at my grandmother while the girl ,whose identity i am still unaware of, looked at me and place a hand on her chest and lifted her skirt with the other and bowed a little. "i, Lilith anestor castrius, greet and congratulate the heir of the marquis family of revoren" the other members seemed to remember their manners once she did that.

they all introduced them selves as well, once they were done bowed and put the formality into action as well, of course i bowed more than them cause i was of a lower level. i was of a Marquis family "i, roman silic rivoren, greet and congratulate the princes and princess as well" wait a second, did she just say she was the castrius family heir? no way what about all the rumors about her. yha they are only rumors, some family of the name verl ... monkey? werl .... verl
.

.

.

.

vamperi! no that is not it, anyway some barron family who i have no need of remembering, had spread these rumors. but seeing as the duke had not done anything about these rumors, it suddenly spread through the capital that it was an oracle so it was the truth and therefore, the duke did not want to make it seem as if he was trying to lie to other people so he let the rumors be. how much of that is true? no idea, i thought it was all true and the only false part was grandmother's oracle. "greetings to all of you as well. do you have any business with me?" grandmother asked them all.

it seemed like princess castrius wanted to say something but just as she was bout to, prince tenebris decided to speak. " well there have been some unsavory rumors on the princess of the castrius family" she looked at him skeptically before replying "it seems there are." he gave here a sharp glance before continuing. "it may be that those rumors were an oracle" "well, in truth. they certainly were not. but it my appear that everyone some how came to that conclusion." they looked at each other. it may look like grandmother has

a grudge against one of them but she really does not. even if she is acting like this, she is not really like this. to me it looks like she is testing them for some reason. i wonder why. princess lilith came and started to speak in her melodies voice. i unconsciously had been staring at her the whole time. oops. i hope no one saw that. damn it! idiot!

~lilith POV~

i can't do this anymore. you fool! i don't care about the rumors over time people won't even remember there were rumors about this in the first place! once i show my capabilities in the war that is going to happen in two years time. they will not even think about them even if they do remember! so. stop it. i sighed an stepped forward placing a hand on domino's chest to push him back, i bowed a little and looked at her. ha. how troublesome. "i apologies for his rudeness lady fiona. i am sorry for bothering your time with your grand son" i said looking at roman and bowed in his direction as well. " if you excuse me from asking, i would like to know if the rumors going around were mearly rumors or if they were indeed oracle that lady fiona had seen" when i looked up at her again. she looks at me with eyes of caknowledgement?

okay..... "well the rumor about you were not an oracle. but it does seem to be false. my my why would some one want to spread rumors on the princess of castrius? " she said as she looked at me tauntingly. i felt my eye twitch, why won't people leave me alone ?! what did i do? why are there only rumors about me that are usually the hot topic? god. well since i know the truth now i better start leaving from here and go to my father! i want to get out of this party and maybe got to war. ... war..... the one in two years. i will tell all of you that in the next chapter, blossom will make me [idiot don't break the fourth wall!] ne ne.

 any way back to headache number 1 and 2. i just looked at her with cold eyes and an emotionless face, "well it doesn't matter does it lady fiona? as gossip.... is nothing but a means for nobles to entertain themselves with the misery of some one other than them. it does come to notice that people find entertainment in the most measly and lowly thing these days."  i looked down and bowed a little but the appropriate level for her position. "of course, people who believe in this form of entertainment and continue to go on believing the lies that are spread by those in order to bring good or bad attention to the subject or themselves for the 'information' they gave, are as lowly as the current form of 'entertainment', well lady fiona if i may, i hope you enjoy the rest of your night, goodnight to young master rivoren as well"

~granma pov [you know who]~

i widened my eyes.  what an interesting child as she started to leave the others just stared at her and came back to reality and bid us a due and left as well. i looked at the boy beside me who had a slight blush coating his cheeks. oh. how nice~ ah~. lilith anestor castrius. what a mind you have got and i got a sense of your manna capacity and level of magic. my~ my~ how nice. wha~ i need it~ i want that prodigy~.  i shall set a meeting for us an year later when you are out of the woods. my~ what level will you be at then ~~. ahhhh~ we will meet again little one. adn you will call me grandmother in a few years. i will ensure of it