part 9: dinner is served ....except for you

For the next five hours the children Trained. Lyon was banned from touching the sword for a month, during the month he would focus on strengthening his body. Mark would continue to perfect the current move along side Alex. Dominic was perfecting the move as well. Fredric thought lilith a new move each time he felt she perfectly did the one he thought her perfectly. Meaning lilith 'learned' around twenty 'new' moves. Well they were not all new but some were. And she did them perfectly she wasn't called a genius prodigy in martial art and sword play for nothing.

By the end of it all the kids were tired. Lilith was used like a walking stick by lyon and Alex. While Mark used Dominic as a walking stick. They were all walking home side by side. "I don't understand why I am helping two while you get only one dominic-sama." "Well iris, I you are the only one standing straight." He said and smirked when using her new nick name. "Well I guess you are a child so I shall let it pass." When she said that he was a little offended, while Alex turned to him smirking. Dominic understood what that mocking grin meant.

'She thinks of you as a child!' To which Dominic just huffed and said. "You are one too you know." She sighed "fair enough." " do you remember the book I recommend you about?" "Yes I do. It was quite a thriller. I even brought some more mysteries we could solve them together if you like." "Why I would love to.it is much better to spend time with you than these idiots. You know the same author had made another story, a children's book." "My they wrote a children's book? Was it really ok for children to read?" The two went on with their conversation while The others were a little ticked of by the lack of attention.

Lyon and Alex looked gazes and nodded. Both of the pushed their entire body weight onto lilith making the trio fall. "Wa.. sorry lilith Chan guess that I am more tired than I originally thought ." "It is alright lyon-sama. i shall use a different method to take you to the cottage" She said using the wind element to act like a form of telekinesis (level 6 spell) and lifting them up in the air and walking with them floating next to her, while feeling slightly nauseous. mark sweat dropped "hey little sis don't you think it must be uncomfortable for them?"

 lilith looked like she was considering what mark said and and brought one of her hands up and stated twisting it clockwise. one she was done a mud made sofa emerged from the ground. and the seating area was covered in petals to serve as cushions. the boys were in awe. "i guess you are right mark-nii-san pardon me alexander-sama and lyon-sama, dominic-sama i can take mark-nii-san as well." she said while placing mark and the other two boys on the couch using telekinesis. [imma call it that it is basically using the air around them to move things] once they were placed on the sofa she used the air to lift them up again and started to walk next to dominic with them floating not far behind.

"hmm... lili sis this is surprisingly soft and comfortable thank you." "you are welcome mark-nii-san. are you still feeling uncomfortable alexander-sama and lyon-sama" alex shook his head saying no "nha not anymore, wow theses petals are really soft lilith-chan!" "would you like to join them as well dominic-sama?" "no thank you iris. isn't it draining your manna and tiering you?" she shook her head. "no it isn't i am not using the manna in my body i am using the manna around me that is present in the air. i feel a little dumb as i did not realize i could just do that before instead of tiering myself"

 when she said that all the boys felt like they had been attacked on their inability, till they realized not even the mages of the magic tower were able to control their own manna outside their body so controlling manna that isn't theirs is a far cry from their abilities. they all sweat dropped in fear, 'what more surprises do you have in store for us!?!' "alexander-sama must have already been able to do this being a magic genius, i anly thought of it when i had come here in the morning and tied it." 

[ok so i need to tell ya'll this since i don't want you all to be confused. her controlling magic outside her body and manna that is not from her body is due to her level of control over the manna. it is not specific to her, others can do it to but they lack the control over their manna]