22: lilith's match

i am so sorry guys T^T. i was not able to update in soooo long. i am so sorry, to make up for it i will update with a double update next time i update

~lyon pov~

wow! lilith-chan is laughing. ma~ it is so cute! me, alex, dominic and  mark were all looking at her intently, but she did not realize it. suddenly when the knight announced my match and she realized she was still laughing, and immediately stopped. ha. why. whenever this noght oppens his mouth it seems like someone poured calics juice on a tart [calics is like this world's version of onion but more like a mix version of onion and garlic]

i entered the arena with his majesty. and i just stayed in place. his majesty realized i was not going to do any physical motion other than breathing and  charged first. why... even during regular training i usually only train my body as i am to 'weak' according to sensai so my sword skill is as good as caramel latte. i held my sword up to my defence when.. dun dun dun. i realized that the sword was aiming for my right instead of my left where i had placed the sword. well too late now i guess.

i tried running to the left. when i realized his majesty had just changed from my right to my left in order for me not to get hurt since my sword was held to the left. oh for the love of cupcakes! i realized that i had my ultimate move that i could use at any second. it would make me loose though i would still get out of this without a scratch.

~alex pov~

lyon was about to counter father's attack. till all of a sudden he fell on to the ground and heald his breath, and stuck his tounge out. the hell...? wait. is he playing dead??? what on earth does he think he is doing. "HIS MAGESTY THE KING WINS DUE TO LYON LUMINOUS... PLAYING.. DEAD..?" 

what on earth is going on in that head of his. how could you suddenly decide to do a dog trick? in the middle of a fight, with a superior opponent at that. good god. this.... why aren't there rumors about him, being the useless one?? mark tried even if i don't want to admit it he tried even though he was blatantly copying and failing while trying he did try. 

dominic looked as outraged as me. mark was laughing while clutching his stomach and lilith was had the usual poker face on and so did her father. did she expect that from him or something?.. duke luminous looked at the ground while covering his eyes. i can't blame him. if i were in his place i would be feeling the disappointment of a son and a student. father just froze, seeming to not be able to grasp the situation. duke tenibris   was acting like mark but with a hand to his mouth in order to suppress the laughter. after father started walking out of the arena we all came back to our senses. 

lyon came up to us and sat down. "ma~ that was a lot of work" me and dominic pounced on him "what work did you do dipshit?!" "yes yes pulling of  a dog trick is a lot of work, especially when you are the dog isn't it?" "and i thought i did pathetic with the damn sword i got" he turned to lilith (he gave up on calling her scilla............... for now ) with tears streaming out of his eyes. "lilith-chan they are bulying me!" lilith was frozen and had not moved her head from the position of looking at the arena.

lyon got out of our grasp and rushed to lilith, with a huge smile plastered on his face. "lilith-chan, lilith-chan did i do a good job????" this fool. what are we going to do in the future. we are doomed. dead . dead. all of us are dead. this is the future of our empire. are other people like this as well? the future really is a bleak. what is the meaning of our lives? is there a pupose of our existance? is there a goal god set for us to achieve? will we ever be able to achieve it? well some might but lyon wi-

"lyon-sama" sama? didn't she quit that-? oh... at that moment it looked like the flowers blooming in lyon's background suddenly wilted and fell "i have no words on how  describe how i am currently feeling.... just prepare for the king's wish" lyon started tearing up and went to hug mark. "there there you want some candy?" he looked up with a huge grin and nodded. wow. that was short lived. 

"hey domino" "yha?" "what do you think-" "the match between lilith castrious and duke tenebris will start shortly." i swear this guy has been interrupting every time we are speaking. ever. single. time. we talk he announces something. hearing that she got up and started walking towards the arena. 

~duke tenebris~

we got into the arena. i looked at her as she assumed her stance with a surprising weapon of choice. i just smiled at her "well hello there little pup" at that comment she creased her brows closer telling me she got confused, probably with the new nickname. well with your papa wolf staring at me like he was going to rip my head of my neck if i hurt you, is it really that confusing? "well i woul-" "YOU MAYL BEGIN!" mom~ take a chill pill. [okay just kidding but,never mind me and my khabi khushi khabi gam reference :P]what he actually thought: damn boy, your balls are spillin out or somthin?

seriously this guy seems to always interrupt in the middle of someone speaking and with the energy of a cattle dog. never mind him when i looked back to the place where lilith was my eyes widened when i found that she was no longer there. how could she have moved without me sensing it? i let my eyes roam around the area only to be surprised not to find her i looked below me only to find there was no one there. where on earth did you go pup. i was still thinking with my eyes glued to the floor when i felt an enormous gust of wind pass right pass the right side of my neck , above my shoulder. 

i was frozen in a state of shock. only to look to my back to find lilith standing there with one arm extended like she had just thrown something. that something being the sai in her left hand.  with the amount of wind that just past me one would think she was using magic. but due to the fact that people could not use magic without using both their hands much less one had, while lilith had a pair of sai meaning her hands were occupied.

it must have been the weather right? i mean that must be the only explanation. right..? everyone had shocked faces, it wasn't was it?.. it was magic wasn't it? aha aha ha. really what on earth is happening first she disappears then uses magic without an incantation and with no hands. thats it no more booze for me.