paret 4: iNtrEsTiNg

alexander is a magical genius, his magic is very stable and his spells are very precise. for a six year old he is already on level four, "well, i have been studying on my own till now. but i got stuck at a level, so father said he would arrange a tutor in a month or two by my request."

~alex pov~ [a/n: nick name]

hmm. she is stuck on a level? well i am stuck on level five too. level five are some of the direct sub-elements. "lilith-san which level are you stuck on? maybe i can help you " she suddenly looks a little embarrassed and fidgets with her fingers a little with a small blush spreading across her cheeks. at that moment i knew what everyone in the room thought the same thing as me 'cute' "level six" she said in an almost in-audible voice. the same thing occurred with a different thought this time 'what?!' hmm, i heard a rumor she fancies me, if so she might be lying knowing that i like magic.

 but it seems unlikely, due to all the other rumors about her attitude and such being false up till now. let us test it out, if it is true then she might be a prodigy i can compete with. "oh ..... in that case i don't think i will be of much help. i am stuck on level five, would you mind teaching me." she looked a little shocked, but regained her composure quite quickly and answered with a more warm tone this time. "yes of course... that is if you don't mind" oh it seems her stoic facade is a defense mechanism for when she is tensed and uncomfortable, how cute. [blossom: bro she is only a few months younger than you  -_-, plus little do you know she is just excited about magic. her tone has nothing to do with you]

"what spell do you need assistance in?" "the light barrier" "is that so?...... then would you mind trying it right now? try forming the barrier around your fist " she said. ok i tried to do it but it was not stable nor was it lasting , the color was not even that of light magic. ha, i sighed. she had been observing my fist this whole time. "you are sending too little manna to your fist, also you are not channeling the light magic properly." i sent more mana to my fist and the barrier was more stable. it seems she was right. hmm. "lilith-san can you demonstrate. she nodded and brought her  fist up and a translucent yellow  orb surrounded it.

 lyon's eyes lit up "wow! lilith-chan, can you teach me that too?". i saw a little smile grace her lips, which she quickly hid, she just nodded "if you don't mind, your highness and lord luminous, would you give me your hands" we nodded and gave her one hand each. she intertwined her left hand with my right, and with her right hand she held lyon's left hand. what is she doing? she closed her eyes and i felt her send her mana through my body, it felt like i was receiving a big warm hug.

 i just smiled into the feeling. lyon was just smiling throughout the whole thing. then she started to channel her mana through my body, as i felt it reach my hands there was a solid barrier around lilith and i's hand. "so, that is what you are supposed to do. try doing it with your own mana." i remembered what she did and i did it with my mana and i got the barrier around my fist and lyon was able to do it as well. the control she had over her mana and the fact she was able to analyze my mistakes by observation, makes her a genius and prodigy. this girl is quite interesting. 

i'll talk to father about this later. "wow! lilith-chan you are a really good teacher. i am only on level two but now i can do a level five spell" "lord lyon must be really talented to be able to do a level five spell when he is at level two" lilith said while smiling a little bit [in lilith's head: damn this kid is so cute], but her tone was only a little warmer than her greeting. like father like daughter i guess. and why would someone spread such rumors about her that can not be further from the truth. "i cant wait to show james, when he comes" "james?" "he is my attendant and friend" "oh i forgot about lord luminous's family tradition, by james do you mean the son of earl reberum?"

 "yup! you know he likes to act all cool and tough but he is a real softie, ooh speaking of softie have you tried the new chocolate drink called soft caramalae" "oh yes i have, i love bitter tasting things and the drink has a sort of bitter feel on your tongue" "me too! it is great if you like that, you should try the gooseberry pie recipe of my personal chef" i think dominic and i saw flowers bloom between them, as they spoke. while they chatted over tea. i felt ..... excluded "that must be quite nice  if lord lyon praises it" "oh it is believe me" we just watched them talk back and forth, me and Feral [blossom: dominic's middle name] were completely forgotten, and this started to irritate me a little.

 as i was about to remind the duo of my presence i felt a hand rest on my shoulder "there there alex big brother mark will always be there for you" where did this guy come from "you are not my brother mark" the two still did not notice his presence nor remember my and dominic's existence. what on earth are they talking about? "who's the pretty girl" "she is the daughter of duke castrius" "oh your fangirl" "nope it seems all the rumors about her are false, and she might just be the prodigy of the century in magic,.....

 she was able to teach me and lyon a level five spell that i have been struggling to do, and all under 15 minutes" he looked shocked to say the least. "well that just shows you, that you should never believe in rumors, and by her expression and tone it seems that her father has rubbed of on her, it seems that her and lyon became good friends doesn't it? i wonder how the protective james will feel about that, because of his impression of the girl, guess i have to break them out of their trance to get them to know i am here" 

~lyon's pov~

as i was talking to lilith-chan about the healing properties of light magic. i saw mark come stand behind her but he brought a finger up to his lips telling me not to tell her. i saw him bow behind her and say "greetings to lyon and princess castrius" [a/n: dukedoms are considered royalty as well so children of dukedoms will be referred to as princess/prince sometimes] lilith-chan jumped a bit due to surprise, but she covered it as fast as it came and got up. and turned toward mark and bowed a little "greetings to lord strepitus, please pardon my ignorance" he chuckled "you are so cute,

 don't sweat it princess we are all friends and we are gonna be staying together for a year after the ceremony so i already consider you a good friend, also call me mark" "as you wish mark-sama" "wha..... you really are like your dad" "thank you for the compliment mark-sama" he burst out into laughter, and ruffled her hair a little "can i call you my little sister, you are so cute with that personality of yours" lillith-chan seemed a llittle flustered. well he isn't wrong [blossom: dude even you are only a few months older than her -_-]

~lilith pov~

i have never been called cute much less from a seven year old. i really should mot be warming up to them but the are so cute, curse you animators who made these darlings! T-T