23: the match result

just as i was about to charge at her she lifted her hand up and the sai she had just thrown went back to her hand at an incredible speed. IT IS MAGIC!!! there is noooo other way. but... .. HOW!? i promise i did not drink before coming here. once it went back to her ice spears started appearing next to her, and i felt something grabbing on to me keeping me  in place.

i looked down only to find my shadow not moving and realized she is controlling my shadow so i could not move. sorry to say it's noon kid so the only part of my shadow you can grab is my legs.  just as i was about to speak i saw the spears coming towards me. i am going to do something reckless. *sigh* really. i threw my sword to the side and started to summon a demon of darkness,

[hellow~ so since from now on there are going to be a lot of magic attacks and stuff that i will have to brief you all about i will start doing it with a cat-
meow~ hello everyone. 
a demon of darkness- is a dark spirit that can be manifested into a meterialised form. these demons have different abilities. the higher your grasp on the power you have the powerfuler....? your demon of darkness will be

totally was not watching science fell in love and tried to prove it for the upteenth time and decided  that i needed my own cute, concept explaining animal]

 shielding me from the attacks sent by lilith. ok if you want a magic duel you will have one. i sent huge fire balls at her. ha! handle that. 
.
.
well she did very well. she just waved her hand and they vanished. well you can't blame me. only mages specialize in magic. others like me learn it till where the academy teaches and put our own spin on it from there on, focusing on combat more. what is this kid doing?? they suddenly reapeared behind me in full speed "yo little pup! don't kill me just yet!" i opened up a daemonium iane 

[meow~ a daemonium iane is like a portal to hell though once you put something in there you cant summon it back like space magic which is a subunit of air]

they all went to hell, literally. "pup!" she looked at me "stop using magic! start using the weapon, this is combat training ne?" "ne tenebris sensai" thank the spirits.. ha...  i ran to collect my sword while she charged at me. "YOU COWARD! WERE YOU THAT SCARED?!" i shall ignore you, begone daughtercon. she came from behind me and attacked with her right hand which i ,of course blocked. 

~author POV~

they indulged in an intense combat for a good half an hour. suprisingly none of the onlookers were bored or looked away, *ahem* except lyon * caugh* [which.... i mean, i understand] . lilith started to feel like it was going on for too long and attempted to get away from the corner she was forced into during the combat by summersaulting over him to the other side [does that make sense...? i am absolute shit when it comes to writing action, as you can see].

 as she did, he turned and started going for speedy attacks at her, making her go to another corner. as she defended she neared the border with him leaving no room for her to attack.as he came closer she threw one of her sais at his grip on his sword while using the other to defend in case he dogged. the sai hit his left hand and lead him to loosening his grip, she took this chance to take use the sai in her hand to try and knock the sword out of his hand.

unfortunately it did not work. as he proceeded to attack though his attacks were weaker as he was using only his right hand now. this left an opening for lilith . though lilith was a prodigy, duke tenebris was an experienced general who has fought countless wars. this enabled to him to be able to read lilith quite well.

 lilith took this opertunity to run around he left and collect her sai but in the process she was very close to the border , with that being the case the duke charged at her with full strength. as she raised her hand to defend her self and the weapons clashed, the weapons fell out of their hands.

"IT IS A TI- DUKE TENEBRIS HAS CLAIMED VICTORY!" confused lilith looked up at the duke to see him smiling at her. "look at where you are pup." as she looked at her feet she saw that her left foot was on the border line. she just sighed and bowed "it was an honor".

now came the time for the  winners to decide what their prize would be.[ keep in mind except for alex all the other children lost their match]. they all went to clean themselves up. and later assembled in a tea room.