{49} ヤンデレ {49}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Ok so I did like a "face reveal" on my tik tok account (IVBfanfics) so if you're interested then go check it out and leave a like, it has to do with this chapter of "my darling"<3

Also! Please check out "Bohemian Rhapsody" a Shinichiro Sano X Reader fanfic that I uploaded yesterday, any and all support would mean a lot to me<33

~Y/N's POV~

~

"Y/N.....?"

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I looked over to see my mother hovering over me with a small smile on her face. "Mom.....?" I questioned quietly and her smile grew as I slowly sat up.

"How are you feeling, dear?" She questioned quietly and I frowned "I need help.....mom" I continued "Please help me"

I slowly looked around the room, I was still in Ran's bedroom so how was my mother here?

She placed a hand on top of my head and closed her eyes. "What's your goal?" she questioned quietly and my eyes widened slightly "To get out of here! To get far away from Ran......he's fucking insane!"

She slowly nodded "I know.....and that's why I'm here to help you now, do you want my help?"

I quickly nodded "Please!"

My mother removed her hand from on top of my head and walked over to the window. "You've always been such a crybaby.....a real scaredy cat" she mused before chuckling softly causing me to raise a brow "What......?"

She placed her hand on the glass and sighed "I just wish that I had more time to prepare you for the world....." she continued "Your captor is quite the manipulator.....he's patient and clever, he uses that to his advantage"

"I know that! I don't know how to get away from him without getting caught!"

My mother sighed "I need you to let go of all of your fears for me......you're going to have to pretend, I need you to become the new puppet master" she said softly as she began walking over to me once again.

"But I'm scared.....I don't know how far he's going to take this" I whispered and she placed her hand on my cheek. "Forget about all of your fears, don't be afraid" she continued "You're the smartest person that I know, and you know that deep down......you can outsmart that son of a bitch"

"I can.....outsmart him?" I questioned quietly and she nodded "Of course you can"

She leaned closer and placed her forehead against my own. "No one torments my daughter and gets away with it......so give that man hell"

I took a deep breath and sighed "I'll make him wish that he never met me"

"I believe in you......my darling"

~

My eyes snapped open and I quickly sat up. "Nightmare?" Ran's voice questioned from besides me and I slowly shook my head. "No"