Chapter four

Elliot

After I sent Gus to drive Evelyn home I sat and thought. Why did I let her go? When I walked in the room my whole intention was to fuck her then kill her. A simple process I've done so many times.

All of the girls asked for it. They'd throw their body onto me probably because im rich and dumb but id just let them. They shouldn't fling their body to a drug lord and expect it to be treated delicately. right?

But she was different. I don't know what made her different. Many girls have cried on their knees before me,  In satisfaction and dissatisfaction. But I folded with her,I lost my shit the moment I walked into the room.

Gus returned and had a genuinely confused face. "What the hell Elliot, Why did you let her go?"

"I don't know"

" 'You don't know' the bitch snuck in here wrecked yo-"

I raised my eyebrows at the choice of words he used to confuse 'bitch'? I rushed to him and wrapped my hand around his neck and squeezed " watch your fucking mouth Gus, I let her go because I fucking wanted to." I said with a stern

He pushed me off of him " what the hell Elliot I didn't mean it like that, you're choking your best friend up over some girl what's up with you man?"

I lowered my head ashamed he was right. What the hell did she do to me? That pretty face of hers did something to me.

"dude ... you must like her" he said with widened eyes understanding.

" hell no i don't even know her.'' I said in a convincing tone, but maybe it's myself I'm trying to convince.

"She's  been working for you for months now. Elliot you really need to get it together man" he chuckled. " but maybe try and get to know her. You and the bitch just might start something " he laughed

"Gus, stop playing" I stated as I gave him a death glare. After he had called her out her name twice.

" Elliot bro I'm kidding. Ease up, just talk to her. He said, patting my shoulder. I'm sure she'll be here to clean your pool tomorrow. Especially after she trashed it." he joked

" I'm still confused why a girl like her is cleaning pools" I said confusingly as I walked into my room to get some rest.

This morning I woke up in unexplainable bliss. I got ready then headed downstairs. There I see guys explaining the next drug shipment to the guards. I peeked through the glass sliding door curtains to see Evelyn cleaning up. Damn we really made a mess last night. It never dawned on me that someone actually had to clean the mess up.

She looked up at me and quickly got back to work. She looked embarrassed.

"Hey guys" I said tilting back while still peeking "how long did you say she's been working here?"

"Uh since last august  i think"

"This girl has been working at my house for eight months and I'm just now realizing her."

"Mm yup must suck, bro just go talk to her you look like a creep" he said as he slid the door open and pushed me out.

This should be a piece of cake, i've gotten multiple girls to fall to their knees for me she'll be just as easy i'm sure. Just look at her hardwork and pretty.

"Evelyn!" I shouted, catching her attention. I waved my hands motioning her to come my way.

She walked up to me after taking her gloves off.

" I'm extremely sorry for last night, it'll never happen again. Please dont fire me. I need this job." She thinks I'm going to fire her? Why would I do that.. Well nevermind.

"No it's not about that you're fine."

"Then what is it sir?"

"Call me elliot. Sir is for old people im only 26"

"Sorry, but what is it?"

" um do you uh- want something to eat?" dammit dammit what the hell. Why the fuck did i just ask this girl is she wanted something to eat. No fucking way.

"Um no i'm fine" just then her stomach growls. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea to offer her something to eat. She sounds like she is starving.

"Yeah no, what do you want to eat evelyn?"

"It's fine sir- i mean elliot i've caused enough trouble" she said wiping sweat from her forehead while looking down.

"No shh. it's fine, don't sweat it."  I say lifting her chin up to me.

"Gus! Take her in and give her something to eat" I say as I open the sliding door.

"What do you want me to give her" he said

"How the hell should I know? ask her"

They went into the house and a few minutes later he came out with his hand over his forehead. 

"bruh why the fuck did you ask her if she wanted somethig to eat? Yo ass folded again huh?"

"Hell yeah, I didn't know what to say. When I first asked her she said 'no' then her stomach growled so I forced her to go eat."

" Good it looks like she hasn't eaten all day," he said walking into the house.

*****

VOTE  and comment feedback, have an amazing day guys <3