Chapter fifteen

Elliot

“Shut it” he said as he bent down to my neck, sucking and biting on me. I got quiet for a little until he started moaning against my neck. His growls sent my body into shivers folding at his touch. I got louder, way louder than before. He covered my mouth and started pounding my g spot. I let out muffled screams as tears flowed from my eyes. 

My body was tingling all over as I orgasmed on his fingers, he slowed down and kissed me softly . Just then he started to thrust harder and faster. My area was throbbing and tender. I rested my head on his chest again taking in all of the feelings happening to my body. I felt my eyelids getting heavy as I passed out.

“Oh shit, Evelyn,” he said, shaking me awake. I came to my senses and he pulled my pants up and pulled me towards him holding me tightly. 

She stood in arms as whimpering with a shaking breath. She was so small and fragile. I could've been way more gentle given the fact she’d probably never have been touched. I was too out of it to realize that her tugging on my sleeve and throwing her head back meant she had finished. Her moans just seeped into my ears. I needed to hear them more. 

Was I too rough with her? I mean no she would have stopped me. I mean was she trying to?

“Um evelyn?” I said stroking her hair. 

“Hmm?” she said, lifting her head from resting on my chest to look at me.

“Was that too much?”

“No not at all, I liked it alot. I don't know why I passed out but I'm fine. Next time spice it up a bit and throw some degrading stuff in that was boring.”

I scoffed at the point that I just had this girl crying and moaning and she was now giving criticism. “Oh so you passing out is ‘boring’ yeah sure. And you mean verbally or-”

“Both verbally and physically I want it like those girls get it in porn videos, no worse.”

“Mm yeah we need a safe word i might get too rough.”

“I don't want one. If it gets too rough I'll just deal with it.”

“Evelyn, I could unintentionally really hurt you. That, that just happened was just the tip of a very huge iceberg.”

“I could suck your tip, it'll look so nice wrapped in my lips.”

‘Evelyn, I'm serious.”

“Well i'm not, and plus i like the pain don't get all soft on me now”

“You got it. Now let's go to almost four. We've been here for two hours already.”

I leaned her off of me and moved my hand from behind her back to open the door. Her legs gave out and she almost tumbled to the floor before I caught her. She laughed hysterically before standing up to be perfectly fine.

“Your fingers ain't that good” she said as she got into the car with a sly grin on. Me and her both knew that wasn't true but I let her have her moment.

*******

Comment and VOTE. things are going to start moving a little quicker with the plot. hope you guys enjoy.