Chapter twenty-seven

‼️SELF HARM MENTIONED ‼️
Evelyn

"There's nothing there. "

"Yeah I know, you did a good job hiding your box cutter knife."

The look of relief filled his face as I walked past him out of the kitchen. Why the hell whether I cut myself or not. It was none of his business.

"Evelyn, why do you do this to me? Everytime i yell at you, you cant go in the room and try to cut yourself."

"Yes I can, and I will. Leave me alone elliot"

"Why evelyn. Why not just talk it out instead of resorting to that."

"Bro, leave me alone, are you deaf. You sound like a fucking therapist."

"No, I'm not gonna leave you alone because I care about you. And your doing something i don't approve of-"

This guy has to be fucking kidding me. Since when did i have to get permission to cut my own fucking body. He's to fucking controlling.

"Are you joking? 'Approve of' when the fuck did i ask for your approval. When I have too many emotions I don't know how to handle. I resort to cutting. If you dont like that respect my wishes and dont fucking yell at me it just makes things worse."

"Then don't give me a reason to yell."

"I dont ever give you a reason to yell you need to control your anger and not raise your fucking voice to get your point across."

"Ok Evelyn, I'm sorry."

"Mm" I said walking into the room. This conversion was far from over and I knew it there's still that thing with his mom.

Elliot walked into the room after me and sat at the edge of the bed. "My mom does that with all my girlfriends. I didn't expect her to act out so early on."

"Why didn't you just tell me before we went so I could be prepared."

"I wanted you to come tonight was important and I wanted you to be a part of it."

"I would've still came."

"Yeah, I should've thought about that. I'm sorry I could have handled that whole situation better. My mom had no right to come at you like that."

"It's fine."

He stood looking at me hoping I'd say more. "What?" I said, giving him a confused look. "

"Its your turn."

"To what say sorry? I'm not."

"Well yeah that too but it's your turn to talk. I went now you go."

"Oh. um... talk about what?"

"What's bothering you. Tell me everything that's on your mind and we can fix it."

I don't think there was a time where me and Elliot handled an argument this well. The beginning was a little rocky but we're getting there.

"I don't like how your mom referred to me as one of them. It made me feel like I wasn't important. And i didnt like how she made that teenager comment. I know I'm young but it constantly gets brought up like I'm with you for money. I am sorry for how I talked to your mom. I just got defensive when she called me... that. Because our relationship is very sexual and it made me think i was too sexual. "

"Our relaionship isnt too sexual evelyn. And I'm sorry. I'm Sorry for not warning you, sorry for not defending you, and I'm sorry for yelling."

"Ok. it's fine i shouldn't have blamed you for her actions. And don't yell at me again. Ever elliot.

"Ok, but can you tell me why? You can trust me."

Here we go.

******
Vote and comment