Chapter nine

Evelyn

"Happy birthday sweetheart" he said as he towered over me. I was extremely drunk and my head was dropped on his chest as he stroked my hair.

" thank you Jose." I mumbled.

"Let's go to the back."

I shook my head no as I tried to get out of the corner. He gripped my wrists in his palm. "Come on, pretty girl. I'll be gentle."

"No Jose. I don't want to." I said, trying to free my wrist from his hands.

He released me from his grip and. yanked me by my shirt up to his height with his other hand he fisted my hair.

I felt a gush of wind as I flew back onto the wall. When I opened my eyes Elliot was towering over Jose who laid on the floor bleeding from the mouth.

Did he punch him?

"We're leaving. Now!"

"Did you just punch him Elliot?"

"Yes, let's go" I frowned and crossed my arms around my chest. If I was sober I'd definitely be leaving without hesitation.

"Come on Evelyn."

"I want to stay." I stated with sneaky grin on my face

Just then Jose got up trying to launch at Elliot. Elliot picked me up and threw me over his shoulder heading towards the door. He took me to the car and sat me in the passenger seat.

"I don't feel good," I uttered in a stretched out groan.

"huh?" Elliot said as he held the steering wheel. And just then I fainted. I woke up a few moments later hunched over squeezing my stomach.

"What did you eat?" he yelled as he tried to pull over. I stayed silent knowing I hadn't eaten anything the whole day.

"Evelyn... did you fucking eat today?" I stayed quiet this time turning towards the window.

He opened the glove box and took out some granola bars. "Eat these"

"I'm not hungry, leave me alone" I was lying obviously but he's not the boss.

"Eat the fucking bars Evelyn. Stop being a brat"

His words sent a shiver down my spine.. I did as he said and ate them. He gave me a bottle of water before pulling off.

"Don't drink on an empty stomach Evelyn. I'm sorry for yelling at you."

I nodded. I didn't really mind him yelling at me. Actually if i wasn't in pain at the time i probably would've gotten turned on. He was right though. I don't know what made me want to get drunk without eating anything.

****

i'm very satisfied with this chapter hope you guys enjoyed. leave feedback.